Chapter Twenty Four

A/N: Go check out hazelsdamienx book Stained it's amazing and she's just the sweetest. 🥰
. . .

Damien's POV

I slam my door and I let go of Ivy.

"I think you went to far" Ivy sighs frustratingly.

Fuck she's right! They all probably think we're fooling around right now. I'm just proving to her that I'm a fuckboy even though I'm not doing shit.

"I know fuck! I just got so jealous about that fucker Santi"

"I've been crushing on him for the longest" she huffs.

"I'm just going to come clean and talk to her" I say after a couple minutes of silence.

She nods and says "Yeah go do that, I'm going to take a nap in Davina's room"

She gets up and walks out of my room leaving me alone to mentally prepare myself for this conversation.

After a couple minutes when I'm ready I go downstairs and see Davina alone plugging her phone to the charger.

"Where's everyone?" I ask.

"Outside with Sinister" she says not even looking at me.

"Where's Ivy?"

"Asleep" I say not thinking.

"Damn you put her to sleep" She says while texting someone.

"We didn't do anything" I say firmly.

"Where's Alessia" I ask when I see from the sliding door she's not with everyone outside.

"Why do you care? Aren't you messing around with Ivy?"

I can't lie I feel like shit the mission failed and ugh I just feel like shit.

"She left" She said simply still not turning around to me.

"Did she a get uber?" I ask knowing she rode here with Ivy.

"Nope"

"Then how did she go home?" I ask confused.

"She's not going home and she got picked up"

I started to get irritated with her no fucking information answers.

"Davina just tell me where she's at!"

She turns around finally and smirks at me "She got picked up by Santi and she's going to his house"

No.

"What?" I say stumbling back a little, I can feel my heart clench.

She's with him.

I'm too late.

I run my hands through my hair and pull the ends of it "Davina you have to give me his address or something or call her! Tell her to come back!"