Chapter Three

Davina's POV

"Hey new girl" I heard the so called Britney call out to me.

I got up and turned around to face her, there she was in a pink dress that made her boobs pop out and heels, she was blonde with blue eyes and big lips.

What a fucken cliche.

"Yeah?" I said with a hint of attitude.

"Hi, I'm Britney Smith, captain of the cheerleading team, I advise you to not hangout with Kaylee" she said.

"Oh? And why is that?" I questioned faking concern.

"No one likes her, nobody likes the orphan girl" she said.

I gasped and turned to Kaylee "Is that true?" I could feel my anger rising by the second how can they treat her like that.

She looked at me a tear falling from one eye and said sadly "Yes, I'm a orphan".

I turned to blonde bitch who was now smirking at Kaylee.

I simply stated "I'm still going to be friends with her I don't give a fuck if she's a orphan, black, white, gay or not religious ... she'll stay being my friend"

I turned to give Kaylee a reassuring smile, and she was completely in shock but smiled back.

"Listen here newbie, I run this school and why I suggest something you should take my suggestion or they'll be consequences" she said in low voice trying to intimidate me.

Relax yourself Davina, don't snap.

Don't snap.
Don't snap.
I snapped.

"Listen Bridget, you can take your suggestion and shove it up your ass" I said kinda loudly.

By now people are staring in shock, no one can believe I said that to the "queen b".

"You bitch! It's Britney! Who do you think you are?!" She screeched loud as fuck.

Now this got everyone's attention.

Damn.

"I'm Davina Rose Trevino, not a pleasure to meet you" I said while holding my hand out.

She smacked my hand away and said screamed "I'll fucken ruin you!"

Did she just smack my hand away?

"Smack me again and you watch what happens" I warned her.

Then she did the unexpected, I have to say she has balls but then again she doesn't know me, but she's about to.

She slapped me.

I raise my hand to my stinging cheek. Everyone one is dead silent, not a single soul is moving in the cafeteria.

I looked at her and she had a smudge look on her fake ass face.

Don't do it D.
Don't do it.
And I did.

I punched her straight in the nose hearing a crack and she fell on the floor unconscious. Everyone gasped so hard, one girl with auburn hair came to her.

Third mistake.

"Are you fucken psycho!" She yelled trying to wake her friend up, who's nose is now bleeding.

So much for staying lowkey.

I've had enough of this bullshit.

I got up onto the table for everyone to see me and said loudly "If anyone fucks with Kaylee again I'll do much worse than this, that's a fucken promise!"

And with that I jumped off and walked out the cafeteria leaving Kaylee.

I need to cool down.

Fuck I fucked up.

As I'm going to the restroom, I run into a wall.

"Fucken hell" I say rubbing my nose.

I open my eyes to see a sex god in a leather jacket. He had honey/brown hair and brown eyes, he was tall probably 6'4.

Holy fuck my panties.

"Watch where your fucking going little girl" he said coldly.

This bitch.

Just like that I don't like him anymore.

Shame could've of been a good fuck.

"Listen here you asshole, you watch where the fuck your ass is going, you bumped into me" I said just as coldly. He looked taken back, like no one ever talked to him like that. I scoffed after a couple seconds of him being quiet.

I turned to walk away and only made a couple steps when I felt a hand grab my wrist catching me by surprise. Suddenly I was slammed against the lockers and I wanted to let out a groan but held it in.

I look to see leather fucken jacket guy holding me by my neck lifting me off the floor. His eyes held anger and fury, and his jaw was clenched.

What's up with people testing me?

"Do you know who the fuck I am? Huh? Do you?" He said in a low voice.

"No I fucken don't and I don't give a flying fuck either!" I yelled.

I'm fucken furious I just want to go home and eat.

His faced turned into shock but in a second his cold look was back and his eyes darkened, and his grip got even tighter.

That's it.

I smiled at him innocently.

I did what he least expected me to do, I kneed him in the balls as hard ass I can and he let my neck go and fell on his knees, grabbing his crotch.

"I'm gonna fuck you up bambina! Oh I'm gonna fuck you up so bad" he groaned.

A threat? Hmmm no no bad boy.

And Bambina? Baby? I know a little Italian.

How cute pet names.

I rolled my eyes at him lifted his chin for him to look at me, Then a thought popped up into my head. I looked at him seductively and leaned my face down to his and gave him a peck on his cheek, then I looked up to him and smirked seeing him looking dazed. The I leaned back and whispered in his ear "I don't respond well to threats pretty boy" and with that he looked up at me confused and I grabbed the back of his head and kneed his face.

He looked up at me and it looked like he can murder me, blood running down his nose.

Time to go.

I smiled at him triumphantly and walked away leaving him on the floor. I could feel his gaze on me so I made sure to sway my hips more and flick him off.

As I walk away I hear a chuckle...... a fucken chuckle?!

What an asshole.

And with that I left the school not caring I still had 3 classes left. I drove to Cane's and got food and drove back home. As I'm eating I sighed.

"So much for being lowkey" I'm mumbled to myself eating my delicious chicken.