Chapter Twenty Eight

A/N: Correct my mistakes, I will be editing once I complete it.

Davina's POV

"Just let me change real quick" I tell Zayn as soon as we walk in.

I sprint to my room to put on pjs and run back to the living room.

When I walk into the living room I see Zayn and Damien already waiting for me.

I plop myself on the couch, "Angelo left?"

Damien nods, "I forgot what he wanted me to tell you" he says, thoughtfully scratching his head.

I roll my eyes, "Whatever it is he can tell me, you don't need to be a little messenger boy" I snap, still feeling irritated with him from earlier.

Damien raises hi arms in defense, "Totally noted hermanita"
(Sister)

"Puto" I grumbled.

"So who's this Angelo?" Zayn asks, not looking to happy.

"He's... umm... what's the word?" I say, acting dumb.

"Your boyfriend?" Damien answers, slowly.

I laugh, "Yeah that"

"Hmmm I want to meet him" he smirks.

I shake my head "Yeah no"

"Why not?"

"He's not going to kiss ass for you to like him, he's not like that and besides I haven't told him about you yet" I shrug.

"I'm not going to even pretend I'm not offended my little sister didn't tell her boyfriend about me"

"He's a dick" Damien says, voicing his opinion.

"Really" Zayn questions, raising his eyebrows.

"More like Alpha type of shit" he explains.

More like dominant.

"He really likes D though" he rushes out.

"Hmm" Zayn hums.

"Anyways next subject please" I say, in a bored tone.

Zayn has always been protective of Damien and I, especially our mom. I was surprised when my dad moved here to be close to Zayn's University, since they weren't that close as he was with my mom.

"How are you and dad?"

"We're fine"

"I highly doubt that. You've always had a grudge over what he did to mom" He sighs.

Who wouldn't?

"I'm trying to move on" I snap, "Isn't that what matters?" I slightly yell.

"I'm pretty sure him letting do whatever you want because he wants to make up what he did to the family and buying you everything is not moving on" he says, raising his voice.

I sigh, "I don't want to talk about it"

"That's the thing Davina! You never want to talk about things! Not with mom and dad, not with that asshole of a ex boyfriend, and not on what they really did to you!"

The horrible memories of everything.

I clench my eyes shut, "I'm just not ready"

"If she's not ready, she's not ready" Damien defends.

Zayn releases a harsh breath, "Look I just don't want you bottling things up anymore... if you continue to do so you're going to explode"

"I'll try soon" I whisper.