Chapter Seven

Davina's POV

I wanted to laugh when I noticed she had a cast on her nose but I refrain myself from doing so.

"Nice nose" I told her.

Once again everyone's eyes were on us.

"Bitch shut up! You don't know what my boyfriend is capable of he.will.end.you." She threaten trying to act all tough.

I rolled my eyes and was about to speak when Alessia spoke up.

"He's not your boyfriend you bitch, he's just your fuck buddy and don't come threatening my friends!" She yelled.

Britney looked at Alessia with a glare but you can clearly tell she was intimidated by her.

Huh. Go Alessia.

I turned to look at Kaylee and Ivy and they both had different reactions to what was currently happening. Ivy was eating grapes like if she was watching a movie and Kaylee looked like she rather bang her head with a book then to be here.

No one asked for your input! You slut!" She screamed at Alessia.

Oh hell no.

Suddenly Ivy, Alessia, and I all shot up from our seats.

As I was going to yell at the bitch, Angelo spoke who was so far quiet until now. He honestly look pissed looking at him now, his his fist and jaw were both clenched. Surprisingly he was glaring at Britney.

Huh.

"Don't fucken talk to her like that, the only slut here is you.... if I ever hear you say something to my sister like that again, I'll leave your dad bankrupt" he told her menacingly.

Ha take that!

WAIT WHAT? SISTER?!

Well this is a surprise.

"No! I'm sorry baby, you know how she presses my buttons!"

Both Ivy and Alessia were smirking at her.

He glared at her and said "I don't care, get out of my sight"

"But baby!" She whimpered.

"Go!" He yelled.

She stared at him for a moment her eyes glossing and walked out of the cafeteria, moments later the red head who helped her yesterday went after her.  

Everyone in the cafeteria went back to eating after they seen the drama was over.

"Stupid bitch" he muttered to himself.

"Control your bimbo!" Alessia told him sitting back down on her seat, Ivy and I taking our seats as well.

He looked at her and his face softened "I'm sorry Ale, it won't happen again"

"Better not or I'll put a bullet through her head" she warned.

Welp.

Mental Note: Don't piss off Alessia

"I second that" Ivy said.

Kaylee suddenly choked on air, not used to this type of bluntness.

"No killing! I just became friends with you and I don't want you to go to prison" Kaylee said.

"Trust me I wouldn't go to prison" she said looking up to Angelo who smirked at her.

What was that?

Ah whatever I ignore them and began eating some strawberries.

"Davina" I hear Angelo's husky voice.