Chapter 9: "To Kamihama"

"To my knowledge, there have been two instances where a timeline has lead me to this particular city, where I always find Nagisa." Gin said, setting a map onto Mami's coffee table.

"...Kami.. Hama?.." Mami tilted her head slightly. "Weird.. How come I've never heard of this city before?"

"Because Homura is trying to keep us from remembering it. Think about it, Mami! There have always been four cities, correct? Mitakihara, Kazamino, Asunaro, and Kamihama?" Sayaka crossed her arms.

".. I know the first three you said very well. It's Kamihama that I'm foggy about.." Mami let out a frustrated sigh.

"I always find Nagisa Momoe within Kamihama City.. Exactly why though, is the true question. The witches are very strong in Kamihama, stronger than the ones here in Mitakihara.. While I trust Nagisa's capabilities.. Not even she can take down a single Kamihama Witch by herself." Gin explained, narrowing her eyes.

"Gin, how do you know all of this about Kamihama?" Rei asked, tilting her head.

"I have my ways." Gin said, narrowing her eyes slightly as her eyes gleamed.

"So we need to go to Kamihama, retrieve Nagisa and have her give Madoka's memories back to her?" Rei asked.

"Exactly." Sayaka said, looking over across the room, to Madoka. Her eyes glowed a very dull golden color, a look of frustration painting her face as she gazed up at the two girls, warily.

"So when exactly are we going to head to Kamihama. Do we know for sure Nagisa is going to be there? If the witches there are truly as bad as you say they are, then I wish to not be in that city for very long." Mami said, crossing her arms.

"Nagisa has a chance of being there, yes." Gin said, "However, it's not just girls from Mitakihara who are being drawn to the city. I remember seeing a lot of magical girls, three of them stuck out the most though.."

"Who?" Mami tilted her head.

"Yuma Chitose, Oriko Mikuni, and Kirika Kure. All of them made appearances, the latter two causing the most trouble." Gin explained.

"O-Oriko.." Mami shivered slightly, remembering bits and pieces of their all-out brawl in the city streets of Mitakihara, in another timeline. "..I.. I didn't think-"

"What about Ayameko Ichiko?.. Or a girl named Miyumi?" Rei asked, with a worried look.

".. I think... A woman named Ayameko made an appearance.. She came from.. Some kind of organization.. They were hunting Ring Huo and Tsukiumi Akane." Gin said, placing her hands on her hips.

".. That's what I was afraid of.." Rei let out a sigh. ".. At least I can combat Oriko's efforts with my own, my main ability being future vision as well."

"And with my new found strength from being one of Madoka's chosen, I should be able to fend off that Kirika chick with no problem!" Sayaka laughed.