Player part 7

• Dedicated to kikigirl17

Player Chapter 7

After school on Wednesday, I walked home to Joe’s house with him. I really needed to tell him about the whole kissing Jake incident to get it off my chest. I watched as he grabbed some snacks from the kitchen cabinet, then we went over and sat on his living room couch. He turned the TV on with the remote, and started flipping through the channels.

“Joe, I really need to tell you something, can you put down the remote?” I asked him, looking at my hands in my lap.

He set it down on the little table and looked at me. “What is it Haley?”

“Uhm, since you were completely honest with me about Camilla, I think I should be completely honest with you,” I started. “You know Saturday when you were sick?” I watched him nod his head. “Well, I went for a walk with Jake and we talked and stuff. When he walked me back to my house, I was walking inside when he grabbed my hand and…”

“What happened?” I could tell that he was getting a little upset.

“He kissed me. I didn’t kiss him, he just pulled me towards him.” I tried to defend myself, I didn’t know if it was going to work or not.

“What?! Haley, havent you heard, it takes two people to kiss?” he asked, standing up.

“Joe, I didn’t even kiss him back. I mean he was the one kissing me and I pushed him off of me.” I stood up as well.

“If your lips come in contact with another guys that mean you cheated.”

“Whatever Joe, I thought you would understand.” I started to stomp my way to the door. “So are we over just because he kissed me?”

“Uhm,” he started walking over to me and grabbed my hands. “No, I’m too in love with you to let you go just because of him.” He smiled and we kissed.

“Aww, Joseph you’re so sweet.”

“But I think I may have to beat him up for kissing you.”

I playfully punched him. “You’re not going to beat him up. Remember, he’s still going through a tough time.”

“Okay, fine. I wont.”

“Well I have to get home for dinner, I’ll see you tomorrow at school.” I kissed him one last time and walked out the door.

“Yeah Haley, I miss you. We haven’t been hanging out since you started dating Joe,” Kels said into the phone.

“Oh, well this weekend we definitely have to hang out then,” I said, while working on my geometry homework.

“Yes, we do. I think there’s going to be another party this Saturday.”

“Uhm, I really don’t enjoy parties that much, there’s too much drama at them.” Rethinking the night about Jake. I recovered from it, but the feeling of parties make me feel weird. What if Joe was to kiss another girl? That would break my heart, I don’t think I would ever recover from that.

“Well you’re coming.” she said.

“Ha, okay. I have to go. See you tomorrow.”

“Alright, bye.”

I hung up my cell phone and set in besides me on my bed. I continued on my homework, until I fell asleep on my bed.

Beep. Beep. My alarm clock went off the next morning at 7AM. I shut it off, sat up in bed for awhile, and decided to go get dressed. I changed into a pair of navy blue skinny jeans, a white top, and my red converse. After fixing my hair and applying my makeup, I walked downstairs and to my surprise, I saw Joe sitting at the kitchen table with my mom. “Uhm, hey Joe.

He stood up from the table. “Hey Haley, I thought we should walk to school today,” he was smiling.

“Okay, lets go.” He walked in front of me, I turned around to see her smiling and making the thumbs up sign, that meant that she liked him. “So did you hear about the party this Saturday?” I asked him as we walked down the sidewalk.

“Yeah, I was going to ask you if you wanted to go. Do you?”

“Yeah.”

“Cool, and I promise I wont make out with a girl like Jake did.”

I laughed. We arrived to school and we walked to my locker so I could put my books and stuff away. After I grabbed out what I needed, we walked together down the hallway. I was really glad that I had him.

It was soon Saturday, the day of the party. It didn’t start until 8 and right now it was noon, so I still had awhile. So I called Joe to ask if he wanted to hang out beforehand. He did, so I went downstairs and waited for him on the couch. My mom was not home. So that meant we were going to have the house to ourselves. The doorbell rang, I sprang up from the couch, and went to answer it.

“Hey,” he said, kissing me on the cheek. “So your mom’s not home?”

“Yeah,” I smiled at him. I pulled grabbed a hold of his hand and lead him over to the couch. We sat down and instantly, we started to make out.

“So this is why you wanted me to come over?” he released from the kiss and asked.

“Yeah, kinda.” I smiled and we continued again. We didn’t do anything besides that and he didn’t try and make a move either, he knew I wanted to wait until I was older and more mature.

It was soon party time, Joe and I walked over to the house together where the party was. I really hoped no drama would happen tonight, but it’s a party so you never really know

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So here is chapter 7 hope you guys enjoy it and please comment and please 5 comments and i will upload tomarow

Original writter: Sam Jonas :)