player chapter 8

• Dedicated to Sixx_Feet_Under

Player Chapter 8

The party was going all right, Joe and I were dancing a lot in the middle of the dance floor. Maybe there wouldn't be any drama tonight but it was still early in the night so things could still happen.

"Lets go get something to drink," Joe grabbed a hold of my hand and we walked to the kitchen together where all the drinks were at. Punch, soda, and beer. "What do you want?" he asked me.

"Uhm, I'm not really thirsty," I replied and watched his hand reach for a can of beer. "Joe."

"What? Just one beer, please?" he looked at me with his beautiful chocolate brown eyes. Who could say no to him?

"Okay, just one. I don't want you to get all drunk and stuff."

He smiled, opened the can, and chugged it down. After he finished it, he set it on the table and we walked back out on to the dance floor. As we were dancing, Kels came up to me and pulled me off to the side.

"Hey girly, you and Joe look like the perfect couple," she said, smiling.

"Thanks," I watched as Joe walked back into the kitchen. We went outside and sat next to the bomb fire and talked.

"So have you guys done it?" she asked, nudging me.

"No and we're not going to."

"What?! Haley, it's the Joe Martinez . And you're saying that you guys haven't had sex yet?"

"Yeah, that's what I'm saying."

"Wow! He must really like you then."

I smiled as she said that, I guess he really did.

"Haley!" Joe said as he sat down next to Kels and me.

I looked at him and saw that he looked drunk. "Joe, did you have more than one beer?"

"No," he leaned in and started to kiss my neck. I smelled the alcohol on his breath, yeah. He definitely had more then one.

"Yeah you did. I told you not to." I stood up.

"Uhm, I'll leave you two alone," Kels said. "Talk to you later." I watched as she walked back into the house, leaving us alone.

"I'm sorry babe," he slurred the words as he said them. "Forgive me?"

"Yeah but no more drinks tonight, okay?"

He nodded his head, grabbed my hand, and we walked back inside the house. We danced again but this time Joe was more touchy. All of a sudden, he pulled me off of the dance floor and we walked upstairs. He opened a door and we walked inside. In a matter of seconds, his lips were attached to mine and we were making out. We made our way to the bed and fell back on it. He took his shirt off and threw it off to the side. It became for intense, he tried to take off my skinny jeans but I sat up, stopping him. "Joe, you know I want to wait until I'm older."

"Haley, I really need you right now," he kissed my neck and he tried to put his hand up my shirt.

"Joe, I'd rather you not be drunk anyways for our first time," I stood up from the bed.

He stood up to and walked over to me. "Please?"

Why did he always have to do that? But this was something I wasn't going to give into. "Sorry but no."

"Whatever. I guess you really don't love me then."

"Do you hear yourself Joe? Just because I wont have sex with you, you think I don't love you? You're drunk, you don't even know what you're saying," I was getting upset.

"I bet you would have sex with Jake."

"You really think that?"

"Yeah, I do. You guys already kissed, its just the next step."

"Okay, whatever Joe. I'm going and you can think whatever you want. Bye." I opened the bedroom and walked out. As I left the room, Camilla walked inside it and closed the door. What the fuck?!

I arrived home. My mom was waiting up for me in the living room.

"So how was the party?" she asked, setting her book down.

I didn't respond.

"Did something happen?" she stood up and came over to me.

"Yeah. You wont be seeing Joe around anymore." I walked up the stairs to my room, shut my door, and fell onto my bed.

The next morning, I awoke to my cell phone ringing. I looked at the caller ID, it was Kelsey. "Hey," I said tiredly.

"Uhm, I have something to tell you about the party last night when you left."

"Okay, what happened?"

"Well, rumors have been going around that Joe and Camilla did it."

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah, I don't know if its true or not. I guess you'll have to ask Camilla or Joe."

"Yeah right, I'm not talking to Joe. He's a fucking jerk."

"What exactly happened last night?"

"Joe drank and he wanted to do it. I told him no and he started jumping to conclusions saying that I would probably do it with Jake."

"Oh."

"Yeah, well I have another call. I'll talk to you later."

"Alright, bye."

I ended the call and looked to see who was calling, it was Joe. I ignored it, threw my cell phone on my bed, and walked over to my computer. Basically the whole day my phone kept ringing but I ignored it. Even though he was drunk last night, it still gave him no reason to act like that. And if the rumors were true, I wouldn't know what to do. I was falling in love with him but it was ended in one night. I knew I should've never went to the stupid party. Tomorrow would be Monday, meaning I would have to see him at school. Maybe I wouldn't go, I really didn't want to see his face.

Beep. I looked at my computer screen. I had a new IM.

DjDanger: Haley?

Haley<3 has signed off.

I stood up from the chair, walked over to my stereo, and blasted the music.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

Author's Note: Okay, so this really wasn't as good as I wanted it to be but whatever. Do you think that Joe and Camilla did it? Opinions, suggestions?Please comment vote and become a fan :)

Original writter: Sam Jonas :)