Sonic Titan

"Hey Sasha, I think you should keep that stolen meat of yours and not let us get into trouble." Connie pleaded with her as Sasha kept on showing her prized stolen meat to the other soldiers.

"Okay. But after this, we're going to share it." She grinned while carefully placing it on a box and happily skipped to where she was said to be positioned at.

We were now at the top of Wall Trost, trained to guard like the Garrisons. Looking over the citizens who were simply doing their daily things. Everything went on smoothly for the next couple of minutes. But suddenly, there was a loud thunder like sound and a huge shadow loomed over us.

Looking back, my eyes widened as I saw the same titan that had started the destruction of District Shiganshina. The Colossal Titan.

Its big, long arms swept over the top wall, sending all of us out of our position. The incredible heat that it was giving off felt like it could cook us any minute. As we fell towards the nearing ground, we quickly hooked ourselves onto the wall.

"Why does it have to show up today?!" I heard one of the soldiers complain and head towards the titan. It was Connie.

He hooked himself towards its flesh and disappeared in the thick smoke from the titan. I quickly followed to where he had gone when I saw him hanging on to one of its arms. His other wire had snapped and he only had one that he could use, but it wouldn't hold him for long.

"Connie!" I called out for him and quickly zipped my way through the smoke and grabbed him from his chest. "What do you think you're doing?!" I estimated my way through the smoke when I caught a glimpse of where the medics were. I brought Connie over to them and faced the Colossal Titan.

"It's been a long time, huh?" I tched and hooked myself onto its outstretched arm. Exchanging hooks from here to there, I ran towards where its nape is and released one of the hooks that sent me flying up towards the sky. When I came down, ready to slice a big chunk of its flesh, it suddenly disappeared.

"Wha..?!" I went back up to the top of Wall Trost when Armin called over, a panicked expression shown on his face.

"Ellen! The Colossal titan had breached the gate!" I looked down at where the gate was and it was true. It was a big hole and now, titans from the outside were starting to come inside Wall Trost.

--------

"Evacuate the citizens immediately! Get to your positions!" One of the Garrison soldiers ordered us around while waving his arms from here to there. I went along with where Armin was and followed him.

"After five years, it has to be today.." I heard him mumble then laugh a little. I looked at him, creeped out a bit and he stopped. "I'm sorry. It's just.."

"It's fine. Try not to be hysterical though." I smiled at him, joking a bit.

"Okay." He smiled back, feeling reassured.

We headed to where Nac, Mina, Mylius and Thomas were. "We're going to the east side of the District," Mina pointed one of her blades to the east direction. "Let's head out!"

"Aye!!" The rest of cheered in unison and Thomas led the way. While killing unnecessary titans along the way, a titan had spotted us, an abnormal one at that. Dispersing into our own ways, we quickly avoided its oncoming leap at us but Thomas wasn't quick enough. He was caught by the titan's mouth as it clung onto a tower.

"N-no.." He quivered in fear. All of us just stood there and watched in horror as he get swallowed up whole. After its 'meal', the titan went on searching for its next prey.

"Why you..!!" I shouted at it and chased the titan. But along the way, a five meter titan suddenly jumped up towards me and bit my left leg off. Losing my balance, I unhooked my wire as I was sent rolling on top of the roof.

A little while later, I heard screams after sreams from my surroundings. That's when I heard a familiar one; Armin's.

While I forced myself to get up despite my bleeding leg, I remembered all the memories we spent when we were still young. Armin had brought a book that was hidden from him by his grandfather. Not caring whether it was a taboo as it contained all the information about the outside world, we looked through the pictures that were shown and fawned over them.

'"And it's not just about mountains of salt!!" Armin pointed to one of the pictures that showed the ocean. "There's flaming water, landscapes of ice and an entire fields of sand! The outside world's got to be God knows how many timed larger than the confines of these walls!"

I scanned through the pictures, flipping pages to pages. "The outside world.."

"Ellen!" I lifted my head up to see his smiling face. "If we could explore.. If only we could see it for ourselves someday.."

I reached out while I held onto the titan's teeth and grabbed his wrist. Using all the strength I could use, I threw him out and he landed onto a roof with a thud.

"Ellen!" He called out for me as soon as he regained his posture.

Struggling to hold the titan's mouth open as long as I could, I spoke to him. "I'm not dying here. Hell no.." My voice sounded hoarse but I couldn't care less. "Hey, Armin.. you taught me about the outside world so I.. So I want to see it for my.."

But I couldn't get to finish as he cut me off, reaching a hand out for me to grab. "Ellen!! Quick!!" But as soon as I right arm to him, that titan instantly bit my arm off and swallowed me whole.

Armin's POV

"Ellen!!" I cried out as I watched her bitten arm fall towards the ground. "No.. This is all my fault.."

I stayed there for a while, blaming myself for all of my friend's deaths especially Ellen's. I felt like a coward, not able to save any of them. My mind started forgetting about the names of my friends and just focused on how weak I was.

Just as I was about to stand and look for the other soldiers, a hand suddenly came out of the titan that had eaten Ellen.

"Wha..?!" I watched as the titan fell to its death and something emerged from its back. A fourteen meter titan roared, a high pitched at that, and started killing any titans that came its way.

"What was that?" Examining the titan, it was female one as it had long dark hair that fell below its shoudlers. Has the colors of black and grey and also has a toned body. When she faced my way as another came running up towards her, her eyes has the similar color to someone I knew; brown eyes.

'Wait a minute..' I inspected her more as she killed two titans from each side flexibly. Her familiar moves reminded me of someone's skills. When she killed the last titan that came her way, she turned herself towards me.

Realization struck as I recognized her now.

It truly was Ellen herself.

A/N: Gomen if the chap was too straight forward.. I was kinda rushing.