Voices

"Ellen~" Hanji purred in my ear while I pushed her face away, covering myself fully under my blanket.

"Guwaway.." I mumbled when she yanked the blanket off of me and I instantly felt cold. "God, Hanji!!" I winced at the bright rays of sun peering through the curtain and glared at her. "What do you want?"

"Experiment day!!" She exclaimed and pulled me off my bed. I was still groggy and I don't really want to do anything so I just let her lead the way. I haven't even realized that she had already carried me by her shoulder and practically ran down, excited, to the field.

When she placed me down, my bare feet touched the grass and I was then fully awake. I was still on my tank top and shorts and the worst thing was, Levi and Eren were there watching whatever me and Hanji were gonna do.

"You brought her here naked?" Eren snickered at me and I blushed.

"I am not!" I answered back.

"Whatever! Let's just start." Hanji urged on.

She told me to change into a titan and try to contro it with my own will. I nodded and took a deep breath when someone spoke in my mind.

'Set a goal before you bite.' The feminine voice told me and I stopped midway from harming myself.

"What's wrong?" Hanji asked me but I just shook my head.

'Set a goal..' I thought about all the things that I want to do to avenge my mom and the fallen soldiers before me. 'I want to kill all those vicious titans.' Then bit my hand.

Hanji's POV

A flash of yellow lightning struck down to where Ellen was and a titan appeared in her place. I jumped up and down in enthusiasm and manuevered myself onto her titan shoulders.

"Ellen!" I called out to her. "Can you hear me?"

In response, she nodded her head and let out a steamy breath.

"Now, I want you to at least do some actions like waving and jogging." I told her.

Her right arm raised and she waved her hand. Then, she turned the opposite way towards the forest and jogged slowly. My whole body was bobbing up and down as she did that I had to clung onto her long brown lock to keep myself from falling. Suddenly, she abruptly stopped and I was flung out of her shoulder. I quickly triggered on the grappling hook and a wire shot out and hooked itself onto a tree.

"Hey, why did-" I looked at her and noticed that she was staring up the sky. I copied her but saw nothing except grey clouds which were becoming darker. It was starting to rain.

Then, Ellen turned her direction to me and I saw that her eyes had turned into a teal colour like Eren's.

'Help me..' I heard her voice in my head and she whipped her hand towards me, sending me flying off the tree I was on. I rolled on the ground and my back hit another tree rather forcefully. I groaned in pain and squinted through the cracks that had formed on my glasses to Ellen. She had losed control of herself.

Eren ran to me and helped me up without a word. I saw Levi on the nape of the titan and slashed Ellen out. "Don't kill her." I said in a hoarse voice and more like a whisper.

Eren just carried me in his arms and brought me back to the HQ's infirmary.

"Ellen.." I whispered once more after seeing her figure along with Levi catching up to us and became unconscious.