The Accidental Meeting

When chaos came to their world the Ocean World  and the Wind Village must unite their world in order to fight the disaster coming.

     The meeting of the elders came with their royal families as they will pronounced the upcoming marriage of the princes of two clans. As Shen Wei is presented to the meeting place as the prince of Ocean World.

      Suddenly two guards dragging the prince of Wind Village, Zhao Yunlan. "I don't want to get married!" He shout. The father of Yunlan apologize for the behavior of his son. "I hope prince Shen Wei you can chained my son to you! Forever!As I know your much older than my son. My son is just turning eighteen this year while you're twenty five." As he look angry at Yunlan's behavior. But when  both prince see each others. "You!!! It cant be!!!" Both shout.

*Flash Back*

      Back then Yunlan was walking to the forest toward a river to catch fishes. His past time. But when he came to his favorite place. Their was someone already there and taking a swim.

      First he went on hiding to know who it is. And lol, he can't believe to see his the most beautiful woman he have ever seen. A beautiful angel have descendent on the ground. He almost laugh they are the angels and they have the wings. So why is there more beautiful creatured than them.

    As he waited to see that bare body of the woman for his a mischievous one. As the woman stand up. He was surprised that woman have a tail of a fish and that woman, is not a woman but a man.

     Yunlan almost lost his balance. Can a man look more beautiful than any woman and that bare porcelain chest is as white as snow with pink nipples. And that lovely face with beautiful deep dark almond eyes and long lashes. As that long dark hair descendent on his delicate porcelain skin in which Yunlan would love to touch. While the soft pink lips that smile inviting him to kiss. As the man emerge outside the water his tail is replace by a long white legs. As he walk toward Yunlan. Yunlan tried to hide but as he saw the robe of the man is just beside him. "Oh! Shoot!!!" He almost shout. The man suddenly heard him.

      "Halt!" Said the man. "Give me my clothes back! You pervert  guy or meet my blade!" As Shen Wei pointed it to Yunlan's back. "Hey! I'm not a pervert! I didn't know your taking a bath there! That's my favorite fishing spot. As he leat him see his fishing hook.

    "Give me my clothes ! And don't turned back!" He shout. As Yunlan gave his clothes and not looking at him. When Shen Wei got dress he ordered Yunlan to turned toward him to know the perverted man's face who take a peek on him while taking a swim.

    As Yunlan turned Shen Wei blushed. "He was the most handsome guy he ever seen. But his clothes looks like a ragged beggar.

     While in Yunlan case, he was struck by Shen Wei's beauty. As he smirk and wink at him. "Such beautiful creature like you should have many guards for I might steal you?!" As he smirk.

     Shen Wei was a bit lost, for his furious that this man saw him naked. While on the other side this guy snatched his heart away. He tried to stay calm. After all it's an accident that he saw him.

     Yunlan suddenly apologize since it's his fault he didn't see him quickly and watched him swim. As Shen Wei took his apologize and about to leave. Yunlan suddenly hold his hand and kiss it.

     Even though your a man. I would love to escort you back to the village if you want to?" He ask. "Sorry but I'm already engage to someone." As he get back his hand. "My apology again. Your fiancee sure is lucky to have a beautiful fiance like you." As he bid farewell to Shen Wei.

      Next day as prince Shen Wei and prince Yezun came with their bodyguard Fu. Disguise as an ordinary people to bar to have fun for this few weeks  Shen Wei is gonna be married.  They gonna celebrate his single life for the last time.

     As they order drinks, in a minute a few young men came partying at the other table. One of them caught Shen Wei sight. He was the young handsome guy that he meet at the river.

    While Yunlan is drinking he saw Shen Wei and smile to him. "Hey! Yunlan who are you smiling at?!" Da quing ask. "The beauty that I see in the river! My merman!" As he raise a cup for him. Shen Wei blushed and look away.

    "How did you know whose your beloved merman? Both of them look alike?" As he referring to the twins. "Da quing I know my merman his the one whose beautifully blushing." While he suddenly stand and walk toward them.

    Shen Wei tried to hide his blushing, while Yezun is intrigue as Fu ready his blade in case Yunlan spells trouble.....

     "My...my.... I was very fortunate for seeing my beauty again! Can I invite for dinner?" He ask. "Aren't you gonna leave your friends like that?!" Shen Wei ask. While Yezun and Fu almost laugh.

     " For a beauty like you! Yes!" That made Shen Wei smile.  As he took Shen Wei's hand and lead him to another table. And talk for hours while Yunlan drinking beer as Shen Wei drink only cocktail juice for he didn't want to get drunk.

    Still Shen Wei won't give him his name, as Yunlan ask him.  He didn't expect Yunlan to stole a kiss from him. He was shock. "I'm sorry you know I can't stop doing that for you have that beautiful smile I have ever see!" As he caress Shen Wei's cheek. It made Shen Wei blushed but he didn't stop Yunlan from touching his face.

     As he felt Yunlan's hand descendent upon his lips. "You have the most beautiful lips I've ever seen!" As his face getting near to him, Yunlan's plump lips softly kiss his lips.  Shen Wei welcome his kiss for it will be the last to see and feel that soft plump lips unto him.

      "I will sure miss this beautiful face of yours?" As Yunlan kept gazing to him. Shen Wei is a little bit lost for he wanted him too. But alas he need to marry the young prince of the other tribe to unite their kingdom.

     "You know my situation. I'm sorry...." He said. As Yunlan drink his cup in one gulp. To take away his sadness. "Anyway let's just remembered this wonderful night with each other!" As they both cheer and laugh.

*End of Flashback*

      The father of Shen Wei ask, "Why did you know each other?" He ask. "Well....I..." But he was cut off by Yunlan." I can't marry him! Where still young! And have many adventures to do?!" Yunlan wyn for his allergy to commitment. Shen Wei was shock is this the man he known at the river and at the bar, whose flirting to him non stop.