The Twins Awaken Power

"What are my twins doing here? What am I doing here?" Yunlan ask himself.

     He was cut off by Shen Wei lifting him up and ran toward the twins. "Yunlan! That creature have controlled over you! Don't you remember?!" He ask.

     "No?!" As he put Yunlan down with the twins who suddenly want to be lift by their father. As Yunlan oblige to the twins request. They didn't know they made a shield for their father against the monster.

     As the creature recollect himself, "My angel! Come back to me!" He shout. But the spell is already broken. But still they can't kill the monster. Until Shen Wei father came. "My son I give you my blade now to kill him. For I can't kill him myself! He is once my friend who is blinded by power that's why he became like that.

     But as Shen Wei took the blade he was surprised it was a twin blade. He understand suddenly that in order to defeat the enemy he need the help of his Didi . As he called him and given the blade to him.

     "Are you ready to defeat the enemy for Yunlan?" He ask his Didi.
"Anything for him! You know I'll do it!" Yezun said. They suddenly attacked the beast with their twin sword and defeated him. As the beast died. The true form of the beast reveal himself. He looks like his father.

    His father suddenly went to the beast side. "Gege! You can now rest in peace." He said to his brother. His brother smile as pieces by pieces the wind blew his brother away and disappered. "Father! Do you mean that beast you'd been taking care of is your Gege?!" Ask Shen Wei in surprised.

     "Yes, Wei! That's why I can't kill him his my twins, who was blinded by power. He wants more power than me! To become king! That he devoured every being he came to his contact to be the king of the Ocean World, even his bride." As he looked to Yezun. "My son I hope you won't be like that?! I know you love Yunlan as well but his your Gege's husband now! Find someone else! And I'll approve to anyone you like!" He said. Yezun suddenly sight landed to Da quing whose helping Yunlan. As he saw his looking at him. He suddenly went to Yunlan's back. That made Yezun smirk. "Anyone you said father?" He ask. As his father nod.

    While in Da quing side, "Psst... Yunlan your brother in law is looking at my direction again! Is he still mad at me?!" He whispered to him. "I don't know what did you do anyway?!" He ask.

      "Yunlan! The bacteria on your wings it's gone!" Said Shen Wei. Suddenly Yunlan flapped his wings and tried to fly. The babies giggle as their father fly while carrying them.
"Yunlan! Not to high! The babies!" As Shen Wei got worried.  Weiyan and Lan lan trying to flapped his wings like his father. "Yes that's it little one!" Suddenly Yunlan notice his twins feather looks like scale.

     "How can this be?!" As he touched it. The feathers glisten through the sun making it like a rainbow colors while the twins giggle non stop for it's tickling them.
Suddenly Weiyan hold Yunlan's feathers as well as Lan lan. Yunlan's wings suddenly became big as his feathers sparkling under the ray of the sun.

    "Wow! I can't believe my husband and children look magnificent in the air!" Said Shen Wei. As every citizen of Ocean World stop as they thought they saw a god that descendent from above with two cute angels on his side. "Whose that?!" Ask one of the merfolk. "I think that's the husband of prince Shen Wei and his twins!" Said one of them. "Wow! They're beautiful!" Said one of the citizen.

   As Yunlan descended to the ground with his twins. Shen Wei ran toward them and embrace his family.

     You look fantastic with the twins my dear husband!" As he kissed him passionately. All of them cheer and clapped. While Yezun about to leave with a sad face. Da quing grip his arms. "Can we talk?" As Yezun nod.

     When they went to a deserted corner, "Yezun! I know your angry with me! But please listen! Yunlan is my friend! I just wants what is good for him and his family! Please believe me! I don't intent to hurt your feelings!" But he was suddenly cut by a kiss of Yezun. Making Da quing surprised. "What just happened?!" Said Da quing to himself. As he get dizzy on Yezun kiss.

     "Tomorrow! Be ready I want to have a proper date with you!" As he smiled and left the bewildered Da quing. "What?!!!! Am I dreaming?! He kissed me and a date tomorrow?! What's going on?! I thought he love Yunlan?!" As Da quing panic.

    He suddenly went to Yunlan whose kissing Shen Wei that time. "Yunlan help me!!!!" He shout. Yunlan almost stumble and fall. While Shen Wei is shock on what's happening.

    He suddenly pulled Yunlan to a corner and leaving Shen Wei all alone in his seat. "Yunlan! I can't believe what's happening!!!" As he cough and swallowed hard. "What's going on Da quing did Yezun harm you again?!" He shout.  While shaking him. "Stop! I'm getting dizzy!" Said Da quing.

    "Then tell me what's going on?! How can I help you! If I didn't know the situations!" Yunlan ask. "Ye.....zun. Ye.....zun..." Yunlan got irritated. "Yezun what?!" He shout.
"He kissed me and ask me for a date tomorrow!" Da quing shout.

    Yunlan can't believe, " Huh?!What?!" As he didn't hear it clearly. "He kissed and ask me for a date tomorrow!!! What will I do?!" Said Da quing. Yunlan suddenly laugh. "Are you joking me Da quing?!" He ask. "Would I be joking with a face like this?!"( Panicking mode!")

     "What is Yezun up too? Why would he ask my best friend for a date? Is he making me jealous or something?! Why not?! Maybe he really like Da quing!" He told himself.

    "Don't worry Da quing tomorrow! I'm gonna help you to look your best! So Yezun might fall for you to head over heels!" As he pointed a finger to somewhere up. Da quing just sweat.