The Caravan

As their journey begin, Shen Wei and General Chu leading in the caravan with Yezun on their side.

     While inside the three carriage, the king and queen of the Ocean World. The second is Yunlan and their babies, while the third are they're friends,  Da quing, Lin Jing and Guo.

      Shen Wei went to his husband suddenly making Yezun look his way. There Yunlan welcome Shen Wei with a kiss almost clinging to him. Making Yezun clench his fist and look away as he landed his sight to Da quing who also turned around when he saw his looking at him.

      "If I were you my prince forget about our prince Yunlan and find another, your love is futile." He said.
Yezun just snob his remarks and ride ahead. In which Chu landed his sight to Guo who swallowed hard and wave his hand to him. General Chu just growl at him. Making him ran at the back of his friends. "Hmmph! Coward!" He told himself.

     While in Yunlan's carriage. Yunlan can stop holding Shen Wei's hand. "Xiao Wei don't you want to sit with us here with your children?" He ask. I can't I'm leading the caravan here. Letting go of your hand is difficult! You know!" As he smile to Yunlan and left.

     A minute pass, as they rest for a while. Yunlan didn't expect Shen Wei to come to the carriage while his making the twins drink their milk bottle. As he come and kiss Yunlan and the twins making the two babies wake and giggle toward their mother.

     Shen Wei took one of the babies kissing him and cradling non stop making Yunlan chuckled when Lan lan also want that. As they exchange babies so Shen Wei may do that again with his other twin baby. Minute pass, as the babies fall asleep. Shen Wei embrace Yunlan at the back. "I'll give you many surprises when  we arrive at my kingdom." He said while kissing his neck. You have already given it to me! This touring outside of my kingdom is amazing and with you at my side." As he smile to Shen Wei.

    Shen Wei frowns a little, I'm not satisfied on it for my love, just wait when we arrive at my castle, you'll be surprised!" While kissing Yunlan passionately. As he laid him on the bed and made love to him that night.

     Next morning Yunlan is the first to wake up seeing his beloved on his side sleeping soundly like a prince in a story. Yunlan can't help to kiss him again while caressing his lovely face. "Shen Wei why are you so beautiful? If only I have the power I will lock you in my heart and won't let you go!" Suddenly his beautiful prince fluttered up his long eye lashes revealing his deep, dark beautiful, almond eyes to Yunlan who took his breath away.

    "I love to hear your love confession every morning, you made my heart beat a million times! My darling!" Shen Wei suddenly pulled Yunlan back for a kiss tasting that plump lips of him while moaning unto it. He didn't notice their kiss became a heated one, wanting more as Yunlan climbed unto Shen Wei wanted to touch and feel one another until a cry they heard from the twins. Yunlan frown while Shen Wei laugh.

    Moments later both carrying the twins. Shen Wei carrying Weiyan while Yunlan carrying La lan. Weiyan giggle non stop as Shen Wei went outside to give the baby some sunshine while Yunlan follows carrying Lan lan when he notice Yezun looking at them.

    It made Yunlan felt uncomfortable and quickly went beside his man with the others. As Yezun look at Yunlan. That was a picture perfect his carrying his nephew who just look like him. He felt that his the father than his Gege. But suddenly his beautiful view is block by that blasted cat boy his best friend Da quing. As Da quing look at him accidentally. He shiver in fright as he know in which that looks directly toward him.

     "Yunlan could you tell to your brother in law not to look at me like that!" He whispered to his friend. As Yunlan chuckled. "I'm sorry Da quing I don't want to talk to him you know that!" As he whispered back.

     As they getting nearer and nearer to Shen Wei's kingdom, they heard roaring river. As they stood at the edge of the river. Shen Wei went to his husband carriage. "Yunlan! Come here!" As Shen Wei took Yunlan to ride his horse toward the front. One of Shen Wei's soldier blow his horn.

     Suddenly in the depts of the river a kingdom emerge underneath the water. Yunlan can't believe his eyes. As Shen Wei kiss him on the cheek. "Welcome to my kingdom Yunlan!" As the begin to ride their horse and explore the rode to the kingdom of Shen Wei.

    The wall are mountains of rock as they enter the big gate. Yunlan can't believe theirs a city inside much more advance than them, so why Shen Wei are willing to marry him if his kingdom have everything that he needs here. He wonder.

    But when the castle of Shen Wei came into view, it was bigger than he anticipated all is shining like it's a crystal castle. As Shen Wei help him down the horse a beautiful woman came running toward him and suddenly kiss Shen Wei.

    Yunlan suddenly felt anger inside as he pulled them apart. Shen Wei laugh , Zhu Hong! I forgot to tell you this is my...." As he was cut by Yunlan. "The husband! And we already have a set of twins!" As he glared to her.

     Shen Wei laugh again to stop the akward moment, "Yunlan! This is Zhu Hong my cousin!" But he was cut again by Zhu Hong this time. "I'snt his too young to be your husband?!" She ask. "Excuse me I'm eighteen years old now! I'm not a boy anymore!" Yunlan glared again.

    But he didn't anticipated that Zhu Hong kiss him as well. Made Yunlan widen his eyes. "Zhu Hong! Stopped it! That's my husband!" As Shen Wei pulled the shocked Yunlan to him. "Shen Wei! That girl kiss me!" As Yunlan said furiously. "Sorry my husband Zhu Hong has been like that if he likes a boy!" Said Shen Wei. "Boy?!" As Yunlan sweat. She also want to kiss Yezun to greet him. But Yezun evade her with his hand. "Zhu Hong stop it!" He said to her.

     Lin Jing suddenly went infront just to see the girl of his dream. As he introduced himself to Zhu Hong but she only ignored him. Making his friends laugh at him. "Oops! I think she doesn't like you!" Said Guo and laugh with Da quing.