Be Mine Tonight

That night while Shen Wei have refresh himself at the bath. His young husband won't even look at him.

    He suddenly cage the startling Yunlan on the process while starting kissing him on the neck. Stop it Wei! Aren't you tired you  already have me for this day?!" He angrily said.

     "No! Why would I? I want you to be pregnant again? My twins are getting lonely without a playmate!" As he suddenly hovered over him. Smiling to his young husband whose hands suddenly roaming on Yunlan's bare body under his robe. Shen Wei suddenly took off the knot belt of Yunlan as it fall on the floor, revealing Yunlan's bare flawless body. Shen Wei suddenly dive to Yunlan's bare body kissing and sucking every inch of it. Making Yunlan's hot.

     But suddenly Yunlan flipped him over making Shen Wei under him. Yunlan suddenly smirk, "You think I will let you top me today?!" As he kiss to Shen Wei's soft pink lips ravishing it making swollen while his hands quickly take off his clothes. Throwing it on the floor. Touching every sensative parts of Shen Wei's bare body. But Yunlan never anticipate Shen Wei suddenly hold his waist then thrust his prize upon him. Making Yunlan yelp in surprised. "No!  Wei!!!" As he tried to flee, flapping his wings. Shen Wei is much stronger than him and  flipped him back.

    He suddenly cage Yunlan as he thrust his prize over and over to him. " Beloved...Aaaah...."  Moan Yunlan. "Yunlan you think you can run away from me...." Said Shen Wei as he rock his body to him. He scream Yunlan's name as he burst inside of him. "Yunlan.....be mine tonight...." Said Shen Wei.

     Midnight came, suddenly the twins cried. Yunlan tap Shen Wei to see the twins. "Beloved! The twins!" But Shen Wei just stir, "Yunlan! I'm still tired...." That made Yunlan pop his eyes off. "What?!!! I'm the bottom! And it still hurt!" You take care of the twins!" As Yunlan shout.

     Shen Wei grumble a little as he went to their little critters. "You two!" As he tickled them. But it only made them irritated and cried. "Okay! Fine! I'm making the milk!" As Shen Wei turned. Little Weiyan suddenly flapped his wings and crawl to his father Yunlan snuggling to him.

     When Shen Wei came back he shouted to Yunlan that Weiyan is missing. As the weary Yunlan saw his son. He lift him up and laid him back to bed. Forgetting his still naked as he walk pass Shen Wei who almost dropped the bottles. "What?!" Yunlan ask. As he scratched his head. Shen Wei almost can't uttered a word and became red. "Could you please cover yourself up!" As he turned back. While Yunlan just go back to bed and cover himself up by a blanket.

     Shen Wei almost getting hot and hard on seeing his husband naked body as his daydream is been broken by Lan lan crying for his milk. Weiyan on the other hand fly back to his father whose sleeping and snuggle back to him. Shen Wei shout again seeing his other son is missing and went to his sleeping young husband, only seeing Weiyan is snuggling to his father. Shen Wei lift him back and get his milk so he would sleep. But Lan lan also do that. Making Shen Wei irritated. As he lift the crib and laid near them. So the babies won't fly.

     "I don't know how the winged creature take care of their young when they're always flying everywhere!" As he got an idea. As he took Lan lan back and laid him on the crib with his Gege. He put in a set belt so the two might not fly away. As his the one who laid beside his husband whose snoring happily.

      "Peace at last!" As he was about to sleep but only to feel someone suddenly touched him. His young husband smirk. "I think I can't sleep now! And want some action!" As he wink to Shen Wei. Making Shen Wei blushed as he remembered his Yunlan is naked underneath.

      As he tried to reach for him. His sons suddenly  cried again. Making them both look at the twins. Yunlan suddenly cover himself with a blanket making Shen Wei, "What?!!! Wait!!!! Don't go to sleep yet!" As he stand up to attend to his beloved twins. This time Weiyan want to be lift up while Lan lan want to fly. As Shen Wei lift Weiyan, the other he pulled him back to him before he fly.

      "Yunlan could you help me up?" He ask. But his young husband is fast asleep. As he thought, nevertheless he needs help before his other son flew away. He kick Yunlan out of bed and landed on the floor. Yunlan landed with a bang and sit quickly with a messy hair.

     If only the twins he didn't held he might eaten up his husband looking so cute and hot with that messy hair and that lean muscular body he always flashing to him. But he quickly stop focusing there for he need help. His other son is flying away and might hurt himself.

     Yunlan seeing what happened, he wore his robe and quickly took Lan lan to him and scolded him for being naughty. The baby just reply him with cuteness of his big brown eyes and giggle. As he took his father finger and tried to suck it. "You two look very much alike!" Said Shen Wei arching his brow who held Weiyan in his arms sleeping.

     "Oh! You mean charming!" As Yunlan smirk. "No! Naughty! Didn't always listen!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan chuckled, "But you like it...." As he wiggle his brow. Shen Wei just roll his eyes. "Oh! Look Lan lan your mother is doing that thing!" Said Yunlan making Lan lan giggle back.

     In a deserted place a creature was curing his wounds. The creature hiss in pain but remember who done this to him. And because of him his soldiers are all gone leaving him alone. "I'll make you pay for what you did to me! And that payment will be your other half!" As it hiss and became a woman as it walk to a certain village because it's hungry and need a prey.