The Child

As all preparing for war, Yunlan and his babies with the kid that they found  was hidden behind the walls of the castle.

    While Shen Wei and the others are ready to search and fight the beast and his armies. He left Yezun, Da quing, Lin Jing ,Guo and Sha Ya with her armies in the castle. "Didi I'm leaving to you everything! The kingdom, the city, the people,the children and Yunlan! Please take care of them when I'm away!" Said Shen Wei. "Don't worry Gege! I will give my life to them in protecting them!" Said Yezun. But before Shen Wei left he looked at Yunlan and his children for the last time as he left with general Chu and their soldiers.

    Few days came there is no sign of Shen Wei and his men. As well of the beast. Yunlan always looking at the tower trying to find a faint of hope seeing Shen Wei and his soldiers but none came. The little boy whom they rescued would always come at his side. "Why you always here?" He ask in a timid voice.

     "I'm waiting for someone! I'm waiting for my love to come back!" As he smile and ruffled his hair. The little kid looked puzzled on him. "When you grow up you'll understand it! When you love someone you will patiently wait for him!" As he look back outside the wall.

     "Why wait! When he'll never gonna come back...!" Said the child. Yunlan was shocked on what the child said. As he hold his hand. "Don't worry! If he won't come back I'll be here for you!" Said the child. The child hand is a bit cold. "Boy! Do you have a fever?!" He ask. The child shake his head and look innocent on him but when he smile. Something was not right about the child. Something he can't figure it out. The child sense something bothering him. "What's the matter?" The child ask. Yunlan almost pop his eyes off as he see the child face is decaying and his smelling different.

     "Boy! Can you wait here for a while! I need to go somewhere. But the boy didn't remove his hand. "Why? Why I'm feeling your heart beat fast? Are you scared of me? But why? I look like one of your children still your afraid of me?!" As he grip Yunlan's hand. Yunlan became pale it's like watching horror movies. As he saw the child skin is peeling off one by one and revealing what inside of it the creature.

    "Please don't eat my people!" He pleaded. As the half of the face of the child and creature smirk. "I won't! If you would come to me peacefully!" He said. "But I'm not a yummy dinner for you! You wouldn't like my taste!" Said Yunlan. The creature laugh.

     "I like you winged one! Than your other half! His vicious and gonna tear me apart. But you! Your a bit soft!" As the creature reveal his fang. Yunlan gulp, "Is that a smile?! I think I'm gonna faint!" He internally said. As he pulled Yunlan downstairs toward the gate.

     "Look! You won't like my wifey to be angry at you! And....." He was suddenly cut off. "Are you afraid of your wife's anger? Or your people's life. "Your babies look yummy and crunchy....." At it hiss. "Don't touch my twins!" That made Yunlan mad. As he saw a small dagger came from Shen Wei's kingdom, lying at a table he suddenly took it without the beast knowing it and place it at the back ready to strike the beast.

     But then Sha Ya and Lin Jing came, "Hey! You two were are you going?! You can't go to the gate! It's pretty dangerous!" Said Lin Jing. Yunlan signing him to get away. But the nosy Lin Jing look at the child and scream his lungs off. As he saw the child's face is falling apart.

    That alerted the soldiers and Yezun. As the child grow bigger than him.  Making the child skin stretch, Lin Jing faint. While Yunlan suddenly thrust the dagger on the back of the beast it scream alerting his other colleagues. As the other monster emerge from the other soldiers. Yunlan can't believe it they were surrounded. Sha Ya on the other hand fight with his soldiers as Yezun came and help him. Yunlan tried to reach for Lin Jing so to fly out of the area. But as he reach for him. The beast suddenly grip his legs and pulled him back.

    Yunlan tried his hard to get away from the beast as he fly high. Yezun saw whats happening but the creatures are far to many and Yunlan is in the air in which he cannot reach. He suddenly remembered the horn. It can alert the other to come back to help them.

     He use his claw and fangs in reaching the horn. As he reach it before defeating five beast that block him. He blew the horn hard reaching the ears of General Chu. "Oh! No! Retreat! He called his armies and Shen Wei whose still trying to find where the best went.
As he hurriedly went to him.

     "What's going on?! Why are we going back?!" He ask. "The castle! It's underattack the creature! It send us in the wrong direction!" Said general Chu. That made Shen Wei hurriedly gallop his horse as all of them went back toward the castle.

     Inside the castle the babies is protecting it's people with it's power, while Da quing and Guo tried to defend it's people with few soldiers. "How can the monster penetrate inside the castle!" Shout Da quing while fighting. "They went inside the body of the soldiers that are previous fighting them when were not here! Thats why we didn't notice them they're inside our soldiers! I can't believe they're became advance in their thinking." Said Guo while fighting as well. Suddenly they saw Yunlan at the sky trying to make the monster remove his hold on him. As he removed him successfully but the tail of the monster pierce his back making him fall fast as well. "No!!!!" Said Da quing. As he want to help his friend but the other creatures are blocking him. Everyone was shock on what's happening. But they cannot do anything to help him.

     Luckily general Chu came as he quickly caught him. While the beast fall on its feet on the ground. As he  scream in frustration as his potential mate is been taken from him. But he was shocked to see the wifey of Yunlan whose quiet furious in seeing he hurt his husband. As his claw and fangs emerge he ran toward the beast to fight. While the beast ran toward him as well.