l Can't Fly Anymore

Yunlan woke up early hearing someone is arguing. As he listen to the two men outside of his room.

     "No! I won't allow that to happen! What will his life would be without his wings!" Shout Shen Wei. That made Yunlan suddenly sit up and yelp because his wings still hurt. Shen Wei run back to him as he heard him scream in pain.

    "Is it true?! I will loose my wings! I can't fly anymore?! Tell me?!" As Yunlan looked at him. Shen Wei can't look at him in his eyes. "At least you will live rather than die!" Said Shen Wei. "No! I rather than die than to loose my wings!" Said Yunlan.

     That made Shen Wei hugged him tightly, "Don't say that! I would rather have you no wings than to be seperated from you!" Said Shen Wei. Yunlan suddenly pushed him, "What?! You don't understand  my wings is very important to me! Please leave me for a while!" As he turned his back to him.

    Shen Wei left him for a moment with his friends while he gone back to their room finding his twins sleeping soundly. The baby sitters left him for a while with his babies. As he lift one of them. Suddenly little Weiyan open his cute dark eyes looking at his mother. He suddenly giggle and tried sucking Shen Wei finger. Shen Wei smile. "Why can't your father understand me!" Shen Wei said

    Suddenly Lan lan sense one of his parent came, as he also wanted to be lift by him.   Shen lift him as well, so he might not cry. Looking into his cute brown eyes made him see Yunlan to him. Suddenly Shen Wei got an idea that can make Yunlan smile again.

      Yunlan on the other hand is so mad on why his wings is needed to be cut. And throw anything he can hold in frustration. His friends can't come in for his shouting to them to get out even the doctors and nurses. As one of the doctors have no choice but to give him an injection to calm him down. Luckily Shen Wei came and stop them. "I will talk to my husband please!" As he went in.

     "Yunlan! Stop acting like a child! If we don't take that off, you won't see your twins again!" Shen Wei shout to him. Yunlan suddenly stop as he saw behind Shen Wei is his two babies.

     He suddenly ran to his two babies and hugged them, the two twins suddenly cried sensing their father is in distress. "Don't worry little one! We won't be seperated!" As he face Shen Wei, Okay! I'll do it!"
"Then tomorrow will take some test again if the antibiotics never work, we have no choice but to cut it." Said the doctor.

     Unknown to them inside the cell,
"You think you can separate me from my angel!" His eyes suddenly glow. "My angel come here! Free me! I'm hungry!" As the creature call him.

    That time everyone is sleeping already. Yunlan is with Shen Wei and his twins. Shen Wei insist they would sleep all in the same room for moral support for Yunlan. Because the operation will be tomorrow.  Yunlan suddenly open his cute brown eyes as it suddenly glow he slipped carefully from his husband. And flapped his wings as he fly outside the window toward the cell of the creature.

    Shen Wei suddenly woke up as their babies cried sensing their something wrong with their father. Shen Wei looked around and was shocked that Yunlan is missing. He woke up the others to find Yunlan.

     While they were trying to find him suddenly the bell of the cell guard ring. Shen Wei and the others quickly went there. Just to see the creature got out from his cage and Yunlan is with him fighting the guards of the cell. Shen Wei can't believe what's happening. "Why Yunlan is helping the monster?" He said.

     Da quing saw something as he fly up in the air. The bacteria on Yunlan's wings is increasing. "How can this possibly be?!" As he told to Shen Wei what's happening. "Get a net we must catch Yunlan no matter what!" He said to them. "But what about the creature it's devouring the guards!" Said Lin Jing. "Guo!" As General Chu called him . "We will distract the creature as you and your friends catch Yunlan!" He shout. "Yes sir!" Said Guo as they called the others on how they would capture Yunlan. "Sire! How can we kill the creature?!" General Chu ask Shen Wei.

      "Fire! All sea creatures hate fire!" Said Shen Wei. As all general Chu and his archer ready to fire the burning arrow toward the monsters.
Yunlan tried to block them. But he was surprised as he was caught in the net by his friend. They pulled him downward on the ground and knock down by Shen Wei at the back.

     When the creature saw his mate been cut down. He was furious and ran toward them. He growl in frustration as fire arrow being thrown  on him. "My angel! Come and help me!" He shout. Shen Wei was a little piss off hearing the creature called his husband his angel. As he suddenly ran toward him and cut his hand  off.  The creature scream and want to kill him. Luckily someone cut his other arm, it's Yezun. Upon hearing what have happened to Yunlan he came back to his kingdom to help him. He was supposed to travel to meet his future bride when he heard what happened to Yunlan and came back.

    The monster scream in pain but suddenly laugh when his cut limbs suddenly grown a new one. "Gege! How can we defeat it?" Said Yezun. Suddenly the fire arrow that general Chu being target toward him. He just only swallowed it while the other arrows submerge to his body.
"My angel! Give him back to me!" As he shoved Shen Wei and Yezun with one swing of his hands.

     Yunlan suddenly woke up as he was called by the creature he struggle to get free from the net. But his friends hold him. As the creature saw him it run toward them. He thrown Da quing and the others just to get Yunlan. As Yunlan got free from the net. Suddenly a loud sound they heard as the monster was thrown high above the air. While the spell of the monster have been broken to Yunlan as he wake up from his sleep. And  look were the scream came from, he was surprised. It was his baby twins  with their nannies.