Scotch Eggs

Changlix

Changbin POV

I waddled into the store with one hand under my huge 8 month  belly. I had been craving scotch eggs since this morning but my back had been aching me so much that I couldn't stand up for over 2 minutes. I picked up a basket and waddled over to the back of the shop. This was where they sold the meat, fish,pizzas and all types of other delicacies.

I walked over to the bar but stopped dead in my tracks when I saw the most drop-dead gorgeous boy to ever walk the face of the earth, (other than me obviously). We locked eyes and he stared at me with a slacked jaw. I suddenly felt ashamed of my attire. I looked down. I was wearing Nike sandals, that failed miserably to hide my swollen feet. I was wearing blue jeggings and a white vest on top of my bulging stomach. When I looked up he was still looking at me scanning my relatively small  body from head to toe. I put my head down and continued walking to the bar. The baby kicked my ribcage and I winced.
I kept my head down and asked for 8 scotch eggs. He tried to start some small talk.

" How far along are you wait you are  pregnant right?"
I nodded.
"Phew because if you just had a potbelly or something that's just awkward,"he said and I couldn't help but giggle.
" you have such a nice laugh" he said and I had to put my head down to hide my blushed cheeks as I murmured a small thank you.
He tied my scotch eggs in the bag and tried to keep the conversation going."How many babies are you having?" To which I answered one as I was having a little boy. Before he gave me the bag of scotch eggs he asked me a question that shocked the life out of me. "Do you have a boyfriend?" He asked in a deep sexy voice.
"No," I confessed with my head down ge probably thinks I'm a slut now, opening my legs for every guy I see.
His whole face was devoured by the cutest smile I've ever seen.
"Great"