Changlix

Requested by @I_Got_Yoongi_Biased 

Changbin pov. 
I felt bile rising up my throat. I ran as quickly as I could to the bathroom but obviously I wasn't fast enough. I through up all over the carpet and my feet. It just kept coming and coming until I was left dry-heaving staring at the mess I'd created on the carpet. "What do I do?" I said to myself. There was no one to help me clean the mess. Well there was Minho hyung but he was expecting as well. He was 8 months pregnant, asking him to clean up my mess wouldn't be fair. (A/N minho will always be a bottom to me until I see his abs.)  I sat down with my feet still submerged under my vomit. I felt tears roll down my cheeks as I held my face in my hands. This is my life now. I'm having a baby in 5 months. I'm gonna be a single mom, sure Minho hyung would be able to help me but that's only sometimes. I lifted my head and stared at the mess by my feet as tears continued to slip down my face. I thought about what to do to clean this but nothing could come to mind. I couldn't walk anywhere or the vomit would be tracked all over the house. With great shame I took my phone out of my hoodie pocket and called Minho.
"Hello," he said, his voice sounded exhausted which only made me cry more, "Binnie what's wrong."
"H-hyu-hyung" I choked out "I need help, I'm so sorry hyung, I just- I have no-one e-else to call," I said bursting out into a fresh wave of tears. I couldn't believe it had come to this. I had to ask a heavily pregnant man to come and help me. 
"It's ok Binnie, breathe. OK? calm down everything's fine."
"I've made a mess, I don't know how to clean it up. I-I'll send you a photo." I said as I took a picture of the mess and sent it to him. I heard some low talking on the other side of the line then after a while I heard him say in a mildly cheerful voice.
"I'll send one of my friends over. His name is Felix, he'll help you out. I'd come myself but Jisung definetly wouldn't let me," he said with a light chuckle at the end. As I was chuckling along with him I felt a wave of nausea wash over me and vomit ejected from my mouth. I was dry heaving and choking on air. My whole throat burned and I could faintly hear Minho hyung's stressed voice on the other side of the call as I sobbed my heart out .
"Binnie, breathe.........Binnie can you hear me......... Binnie it will pass.......Calm down, Felix will be there soon," HIs voice helped soothe me and when I had stopped gagging and crying he hummed a tune for me. 
" Hyung he's here now, thank you for calming me down," I said as i heard the front door unlock. He must have taken hyung's spare keys. 
"Anytime Binnie, anytime," he said, ending the call. 

"Hello," the deepest voice I've ever heard called out, "Where are you,"
"I'm just outside the bathroom," I said and a few seconds later I was joined by the cutest boy ever. He had freckles and cute small eyes, nose and lips, I've got to say I was shocked by his appearance. By judging his voice I was expecting a body builder, someone tough. Whatever I imagined was far from the angel standing in front of me. 
"Well, let's get you cleaned up then," he said with a bright smile.

Time Skip, 
"Make yourself at home," I said, turning on the tv, "You can help yourself to any of the snacks in the fridge , I'm going to take a quick shower" he nodded his head in response and I left.
When I came back what I saw left me Jungshook. Usually when you tell people make yourself at home they nod but they don't do it, this was not the case with Felix. He was sprawled out on the couch munching on a packet of Chipsticks while looking through my netflix. I felt myself fall in love. Hard.

Time skip
I was getting ready for bed when I got a call from an unknown number.
"Hello," I said "Who is this?"
"Oh it's Felix. Minho hyung gave me your number. I would've asked you for it myself but it would have just been awkward if you said no," he explained and something in the pure honesty of what he just said made me laugh.
"Ok.. So why did you call?"
"Well, I enjoyed hanging out with you today but I want to get to know you so do you wanna meet me at kfc tomorrow at 4." he said.
"Ok, but on one condition,"
"What?" he asked.
"You're paying," I said and I heard him burst into laughter on the other side, "What's so funny?" I asked.
"As if I was gonna invite you and make you pay." he said. Why is that funny, I thought to myself but nevertheless I let out a fake laugh.
"Good night,"
"Goodnight babe," he said with a hint  of flirtatiousness. If only he knew how many cartwheels my heart did because of that one phrase. I was speechless as I cut the call.

TIME SKIP.(nine months pregnant)

Me and Felix had been getting really close and just as I hit the 5 month mark he confessed his undying love for me.Then when I entered my 8th month he forced me to come and live with him. He  had a cute 3 layer house, painted blue on the outside with a white front door. There where 2 living rooms and 2 bathrooms and 4 bedrooms. I wondered why he got such a huge house to live in all by himself. he told me that he could afford to pay the mortgage which meant he wouldn't have to buy a new one to start a family.

So there we were, sitting on the couch I was balancing a plate of Ice cream sandwiches on my swollen stomach. When I finished I was feeling super duper horny. I wanted sex, I wanted Felix to make me his, to fill me up with his warm sweet cum. 
I turned to face him with puppy eyes.
"What do you want binnie?" he asked, sensing my eyes on him.
"Sex" I said bluntly, "at least 2 rounds and don't worry it wont hurt the baby,"
"You sure?" he asked sceptically and I nodded super passionately jumping up and down. I don't know why but I didn't feel the same symptoms as other pregnant people, my back or feet didn't hurt and I barely had braxton hicks. My hips didn't hurt either. In fact the only thing that reminded me of my pregnancy aside from my big belly was the fact that every morning I would run to the bathroom and throw up. 
"Stop jumping," he said "it might hurt the baby" despite his warning I kept jumping anyway.
"I'll stop when you agree to have sex with me." I kept jumping up and down but stopped when I felt a sharp pain in my lower abdomen that turned my insides to jelly and I doubled over in pain. Felix was quick to hold me in his arms and guide me towards the chair as I kept on breathing in and out. When it was over he turned to me, "What was that?" he asked with nothing but concern in his voice.
"I think it was a contraction," I said, "but i'm not sure," we decide to not have sex (just in case ) and watch a movie instead. During the movie I had 10 contractions but we thought it was too early to go to the hospital. Just as I was making my way to the bathroom I felt an insanely painful contraction that made me stop dead in my tracks. I let out a shriek of pure agony as my legs turned to jelly as a liquid soaked my leggings. Just before I hit the floor I felt strong arms grab me and Felix pulled me in to his chest.

"Let's go to the hospital,"