Taekook: Miss the old you

Taehyung cleaned up the mess on the floor with tears in his eyes. It was an all to familiar ritual to him  now, Maybe that's why it hurt so much. Almost everyday Taehyung would cook delicious food for Jungkook only to receive a beating and for the food to be thrown all over the floor. Then some days Jungkook  would go out for a drink afterwards. Today was one of those days.

The second he  heard the door slam Taehyung let out all the tears he had been holding. He curled into himself and just cried. And it was a painful cry. Snot leaked out of his nose as he dug his fingernails into his palms hard enough to draw blood. All around his eyes were red and raw because of how much he had been rubbing them. He didn't know how long he cried but he did know he felt somewhat better afterwards.

That is until he heard keys jingling in the lock.

"Taetae," Jungkook slurred out the second he walked through the door.
"Y-yes Jung-jungkook " Taehyung stuttered. He saw the anger and lust in his husband's eyes and he could smell the alcohol radiating of him. He knew this wasn't going to end well. In an instant he had been pinned against the wall and Jungkook was kissing him. Taehyung had always wantedJungkook to be more caring towards him but this wasn't what he had in mind. This kiss was out of drunkenness and not love so he managed to summon all his strength to push Jungkook off him. "NO!" He said sternly. 
"But I want you,"  Jungkook whined.
"You're drunk!" Taehuyng insisted as he tried to leave but Jungkook grabbed him and slung him over his shoulder and dumped him on the bed. 

"Be a good slut for daddy," Jungkook growled as he unzipped Taehyung's jeans. 
"Jungkook please," Taehyung whimpered, earning a harsh slap to the cheek.
"Don't cry or I'll really give you something to cry about." Jungkook whispered before proceeding to 'make love' to Taehyung.

As Taehyung stared at the hickeys left all over his top half his heart broke. 
Partly because he now knew that Jungkook had turned into a monster and partly because he was fertile.

2 Months later

Taehyung couldn't believe it. He stared at the pregnancy tests in his hands in disbelief. All 4 were positive. It had been two months since Jungkook had raped him and now he was pregnant. Just the thought of him bringing a baby into this loveless household made him feel sick to his stomach and he threw up violently into the toilet bowl. 

He shakily left the bathroom shakily with the tests behind his back. He silently thanked his lucky star that Jungkook was in a good mood so hopefully he would make it out of the living room alive after he shared the news. 
"Kookie," He said nervously.
"Yeah," Jungkook replied not even glancing away from the TV for a second.
"What would you do if you got someone pregnant," 
"I'm not sure. It depends. Why?"
"I'm pregnant," He confessed showing Jungkook the positive tests.
"SHIT!" Jungkook screamed before storming out of the house. 
"Well that could have gone worse," Taehyung breathed out as he plopped down on the sofa.

5 Months Later

Taehyung came back from his first ultrasound basically walking on clouds. He'd just found out the genders of his babies. One boy and one girl! He went into his bedroom and called Jimin. He just had to tell someone the good news. 

He tried to keep the volume down because he didn't know if Jungkook was in a bad mood or not. "Jimin?"
"Hello. What's up?"
"I just came back from my first ultrasound." Taehyung announced. 
"Did you find out what you're having?" 
"Yes,"
"A boy or a girl?"
"Both!" Taehyung squealed, "I'm having twins,"
"Oh my god congratulations! Have you thought ab- Are you ok?" Jimin asked when he heard Taehyung moan in pain. 
"I'm fine, they were just kicking. Sometimes I wonder if my insides are a football pitch." Taehyung said, earning a chuckle from Jimin.
"Tell me about it, Yoonmin only ever stopped kicking when Yoongi put his hands on my belly. Anyway, do you want to go shopping. We can buy some things for the babies and some food."
"Sure," Taehyung agreed, "Whenever you're ready." 
"I'll come pick you up in about half an hour" Jimin said. "Bye"
"Bye,"

Taehyung whimpered as one of the babies kept on kicking his ribs. He gripped onto the railings for support as he waddled down the stairs. "Are you Ok?" Jungkook asked when he saw the way Taehyung was panting and the way his face was contorted with pain. Taehyung nodded and continued rubbing his belly. 

Jungkook walked over only intending to give his husband a hug or rub his belly but the second he reached out his hand Taehyung flinched. "Don't touch me, you rapist," He screamed before scurrying out of the door and leaving a dazed Jungkook behind. 
RAPIST 
RAPIST 
RAPIST
The word kept on whirring around his head and he came to a startling realization.

He was a rapist. 
He was an abuser.
When he looks at Taehyung he no longer sees the bubbly young man that he married. He sees a broken boy who was constantly afraid and scared. He saw a boy who had lost all trust in the world. This was the man he had promised to protect but it was indeed Jungkook that Taehyung needed protection from.

1 Month Later

Jungkook had been ignoring Taehyung ever since that day and Taehyung would be lying if he said he didn't like it. He could go and eat whenever he wanted. He was basically free. Taehyung was sitting on his bed watching TV with tub of ice cream balanced on his huge baby bump. He had to confess, life was good.

"Taetae!" Jungkook called from the living room and Taehyung felt his blood run cold. 'Oh No' Taehyung thought as he made his way to Jungkook as fast as he could, 'What if he's changed back? What if he wants me to have an abortion? What if...' He was so caught up in his head that he almost missed what Jungkook said. "What," The pregnant male exclaimed in disbelief, 1000% sure his ears had failed him but to his utter surprise Jungkook bowed deeply to him. 
"I'm sorry," he repeated. " I really am. I don't know what came over me or why I treated you that way but I do know that I was wrong."

Taehyung just shook his head and scoffed. He had been waiting for this moment but now that it was here he realized that he couldn't just instantly forgive Jungkook like he thought he would. "You're sorry," he repeated, "Because a sorry is going to fix everything. A sorry is gonna erase all the physical and emotional scars. A fucking sorry is gonna erase the pain of watching someone you love turn into a monster. ISN'T IT?" 
Jungkook opened his mouth to respond but Taehyung shut him down. "No! I don't wanna hear it. Nothing you can say is gonna change the fact that you HURT me. You beat me. You insulted me. You RAPED me. And that's something I don't know if I'll ever forgive you for," Taehyung said and his voice broke in the middle and he kept on telling himself not to cry. He needed to be strong at a time like this. 
Jungkook stood up, "Taetae-"
"Don't call me that," Taehyung snapped. 
"Ok um Taehyung  I know a sorry can't fix anything but isn't it at least a foot in the right direction. I want you to know that I'll do anything to make it up to you." Jungkook reached out for Taehyung who flinched away. "Don't touch me," he whispered gently before leaving to go upstairs.  He was halfway up the stairs when he felt a fluid stream down his legs and a second later he felt the worst cramps he's ever felt ripple through his lower half.  He held onto the railings in fear he would fall.
"Jungkook," he whispered and the said boy was by his side in an instant, "I think I'm in labour." 

14 hours later

Jungkook was sure he'd never be able to use his right hand again but nevertheless he still let Taehyung hold it and squeeze it. "Everything's gonna be okay," he soothed. The baby girl was out but the labouring male was struggling to push out the baby boy.
"I'm tired," Taehyung wailed. "I can't push anymore," 
"Yes you can," Jungkook urged giving his husband a small smile.  Taehyung nodded and pushed with all his might and it wasn't long before the sound of a babies cries filled the room. 
Jungkook held their daughter while an absolutely drained Taehyung held their son. "I knew you could do it," he said before kissing Taehyung's sweaty forehead. "I love you," he confessed.
"I love you too," Taehyung said quietly.