Pain or Pluasure LEMON

THOMAS POV:

Well this sucks. I slowly ate dinner. Minho gave me a death glare across the room to remind me I'm not skipping tonight. Every night ever since I walked in on Minho touching himself I now have to join him in his cabin. All we do is touch our self. Worst of all if I moan silently then Minho will pause on himself, grab my hand, and show me how to touch myself so I scream. I went back to eating. "You like that Thomas don't you" said Minho as he thrusters inside me. "Minho, harder" I moaned. "Scream my name Thomas. Let the whole glade know I'm fucking you. Scream for me" said Minho as he thrusters harder and deeper. I screamed in pleasure. Was that a dirty thought? I swear I am already hard. I quickly finished the tacos and left. I went to Minho's room and waited for him. I started passing. Minho entered and closed the door. "Geez shuck face, I haven't seen you like this since we first started" said Minho. "I can't do this Minho. I'm crushing on this boy and can't stop thinking about him inside me" I said.

Minho put his hands on his hips. "Well, you can invite him if you like" said Minho. "No, I'm scared he won't like me back. I don't even know if he is gay" I said. "Just relax Thomas. I'll make you feel so good" said Minho. He started my dick. "Well, you're already hard so let's just start this and then you can go be with your crush" said Minho. He started to take his clothes off. Was he always this hot? I quickly started taking my clothes off two. I looked myself over. I'm sure I look hot. Hopefully Minho finds me hot. Minho sat down on his bed in a sexy pose and patted a spot right next to him. "We don't have all night Thomas" said Minho. I looked at Minho and wanted him to take me. He was hard as well. Probably for his hand. I laid down on the bed and Minho laid down. I closed my eyes and we started touching ourselfs. I just pretended Minho was topping me. "Ah, Minho" I moaned. I stopped and covered my mouth. Minho stopped and sat on top of me. "What did you just say Thomas" asked Minho.

I said nothing and blushed. Minho started grinding against me. "You know Thomas, I do have a crush on you as well" said Minho. I uncovered my mouth. "You do" I asked nervously. Minho grinded harder and I moaned. "Who did you think I was touching myself two? However I'm ready for the real thing if you are" said Minho. I thought for a bit. "Minho, aw shuck" I moaned. "I think I just found your spot Thomas" said Minho. "Okay, but only if we start dating" I said. "I'm cool with that but I don't promise you'll be able to stand tomorrow" said Minho. "Wait why" I asked. "I want to shuck you hard and keep my boyfriend in my room for a while" said Minho. Minho started sucking my dick. I started screaming in pleasure. Minho knows how to make me scream. Minho was no ing his head up and down, moaning, moving his tongue around, and playing with my balls. "Minho, shuck, don't stop" I said. I screamed a few more times and came. Minho swallowed it and sat up. "We aren't don't yet Thomas" said Minho. He slowly entered me.

I squeezed my eyes shut and groaned in pain. "Shut Minho, you're so huge" I said. "Oh relax Thomas. You'll be back to screaming soon" said Minho. I took deep breaths as I tried to adjust to the sudden dick in my ass. A couple minutes went by. The pain was gone. I slowly moved to see if it will hurt. It didn't. It just felt good. "You can start" I said. Minho slowly started thrusting. I threw my head back and moaned. "Harder" I moaned. Minho started thrusting harder and faster. I know I won't be able to stand tomorrow bit I don't care. Minho was shucking me and I wanted more. I moaned louder as Minho found my spot. "How does that feel Thomas" asked Thomas. "Shucking perfect. Just shuck me right there" I said. Minho kept shucking my spot and soon I was screaming. I came and screamed in pleasure. Minho kept thrusting which honestly hurt a bit. "Minho, stop it hurts" I said. "Just a few more Thomas" said Minho. Minho thrusted a few more times and finally came. He pulled out and laid down next to me. "Well, that was better then touching myself" said Minho.

"Ya, maybe we can do it again some time" I said. "We are, not maybe. We can do that again tomorrow but you'll be inside me" said Minho. I snickered. "If I can even stand at that time" I said. "Then I'll just ride you" said Minho. "Good, but tomorrow" I said. Minho and I snuggled. Minho covered us up and then we went to sleep.