Pee On It

MINHO POV:

I was teaching Thomas how to run the maze. The other runners are doing their job. "As look at this cutie" said Thomas. I stopped running and saw Thomas petting a beetle blade. "You them all over" I said putting my hands on my hips. "I know but he followed us" said Thomas. "Ya what ever shuck face just NO DON'T" I yelled as Thomas touched the beetle blades tail. The beetle blade was mad. It stung Thomas' hand and ran off. THOMAS started to cry out in pain as he held his wrist. "And the lesson is never touch their tail" I said. THOMAS was still screaming. I signed. "Let me see it" I said walking up to Thomas. I got on my knees and grabbed Thomas' arm. He stopped screaming but cried in pain. I hate seeing my boy friend cry. I looked at the sting. "You'll be okay. You just have to pee on it and you'll be fine" I said. "WHAT" Thomas yelled. "You have to pee on it. Do you want privacy" I asked. "No, I'm not doing that" said Thomas. "Then deal with the pain" I said.

"But it really hurts Min. Are you sure I can't do anything else" asked Thomas in tears. "Look Thomas, the only way to take away the pain is to pee on it" I said. "That's disgusting" said Thomas. He clearly isn't going to do it. I signed. I hate seeing my boyfriend in pain like this. "Hold out your hand" I said. "Why" asked Thomas. I stood up and unzipped my pants. "NO WAY. YOU AREN'T PEEING ON ME" Thomas yelled as he pulled his hand back. "Thomas I don't want to see my boyfriend in pain" I said on my knees. "It doesn't even hurt that bad anymore. The pain is gone" said Thomas. It wasn't. "I can see you are still crying so the pain isn't gone" I said. "I don't want you peeing on" said Thomas. "Will you do it yourself" I asked. "Yes" Thomas lied. "Don't lie to me. We can shower when we get back to the glade" I said. "But that's Minho. I don't want to do it" said Thomas. "And I don't want to see my boyfriend in pain. Just old out you hand and it will be over quick" I said.

Thomas sat there and seemed sad. "I let you top in the shower" I said. Thomas signed. "Fine, but you better be right" said Thomas as he held his hand out. Thomas squeezed his eyes shut. I undid my belt and dropped my bottoms. I got on my knees and aimed at Thomas' hand. I started peeing on it. Thomas was disgusted. I agree this is disgusting. "It feels so warm" said Thomas. I finished and pulled my bottoms back up. Thomas opened his eyes. He stood up. "Come on, let's have the medjacks look at it and wash my pee off" I said. Thomas only nodded. We ran back to the glade. Thomas was no longer in pain. We had the medjacks look at it. They said they will wrap it up after we wash up. Thomas and I hit the showers. We showered and I let Thomas top me like I promised. Thomas wasn't happy about what I did but he was glad to no longer be in pain. I'm just glad he learned to not touch a beetle blade's tail. They really hate it when that happens. So we learned to never touch them there. But they do love to be petted and have attention. It's weird.

WELL, THAT HAPPENED I GUESS.