Sacrifice

THOMAS POV: 

"Thomas, you are here by banished to the zombies as our sacrifice" said Ava. "What" I asked. "The zombies agreed to not hunt us if we give them a sacrifice every month" said Ava. "NO, I WON'T DO IT. WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU RUN OUT OF SACRIFICES" I yelled. "We won't, humans are always having babies and we are far over populated so some one has to go" said Ava. "So your solution is sacrifice" I said angrily. "It's for the greater good Thomas. You will understand one day. Now prepare him for the sacrifcement" said Ava. I was taken by guards. "NO, YOU'RE A MONSTER. YOU HEAR ME. I'LL COME BACK AND KILL YOU" I yelled. "That's what they all say" said Ava. I was dragged away from her. I was given a final meal and bath. My old clothes were going to be sold along with my weapons. I was given a blue shirt, grey pants, and some shoes. I tried to sneak a butter knife from my final meal but the guards had me change and found the knife. So that shucking plan failed. 

At night I was banished. I exited the wall and looked out among all the zombies. They stood behind the line. I was able to swipe a gun off the guard so I have that. I walked up to the line. The zombies can't cross or they will be killed. A zombie (Minho) tried to walk up to me but I grabbed the gun. All the zombies froze and were shocked. A few of them backed up. The guards pointed their guns at me. "You kill a zombie and we kill you" said a guard. I loaded the gun. "Thomas, we are warning you" said a guard. I pointed the gun at my head. "NO" the zombie yelled as he pulled my arm down. I closed my eyes and pulled the trigger. The bullet shot my leg and I screamed. I dropped the gun and the zombie grabbed me. He laid me down outside the line. I was breathing heavy and in a lot of pain. I was surrounded by the zombies. "We have to get him to the hospital" said a zombie. I was picked up and tried to free myself. The zombie laid me down and held my arms. 

I stared into his eyes. He actually was kinda hot. "Calm down greenie" said the zombie. Greenie? The zombie picked me up and carried me to the hospital. I figured there is no point in running. I mean where would I go? Another human town? As if they would accept me if I even found one. The other zombies went on to do their own thing and the zombie laid me down on a bed in a room. Evidently they have beds. "Hold him down" said a zombie. The zombies that remained held me down and the one zombie held my hand. My pants were pulled down and I screamed as they removed the bullet which was thank fully quick. I winced in pain as they stitched up the hole. They finished and the other zombies left. I was honestly confused, still in pain, and a little sleepy. "Hey, Thomas. Don't close your eyes" said the zombie. "No I'm not dying. I'm just sleepy" I said. The zombie relaxed but signed. "You know you won't survive here as a human" said the zombie. "I know, what is your name" I asked. "Minho" said the zombie. "Well Minho, there is no point in me staying human so you mise well turn me" I said. Minho grabbed my arm and bit me.

THIS IS COPY AND PASTED FROM MY BOOK WITH NEWTMAS. I'M AM AT THAT LEVEL WHERE I COPY AND PASTE MY OWN STORY BUT JUST CHANGE IT UP A BIT.