The Shrine Lemon

THOMAS POV:

Minho keeps me in his room all day. He never let's me out because the others will turn me into zombies. I don't mind much. Minho said I can do anything except open his closet. What's in there? I walked up to the closet and opened it. I was surprised. A shrine for hairgel. I picked up a bottle. It still had the price sticker on it. 969 QUADRILLION DOLLARS. Who has that much money. "I'm just saying you should turn him. I'm tired of smelling that shank" said Gally. "Shuck off Gally" said Minho. He's coming. I quickly put the bottle back and closed the closet. I ran and jumped into bed. I covered up and pretended to sleep. The door opened. "It's what Thomas wants and you have the blue waffles to worry about" said Gally. "Quiet down. Thomas is sleeping" said Minho. "But we are all tired of it. Either turn him or Alby will find someone who will" said Gally. "FINE, I'll ask Thomas when he wakes up. Now go. I have to shower" said Minho. Gally grumbled and left. Minho started the shower and I fell asleep.

I was tied to a chair naked. I opened my eyes and saw Minho laying on the bed naked with that sexy pose. I felt myself become hard. Minho closed his book and looked at me. "So Thomas, you opened my closet" said Minho. "What" I asked. "The closet I told you to not open. You opened up and put my hair gel in the wrong place. I could tell it was you. It had your sent on it" said Minho. I signed. "I'm sorry Minho. I wanted to see what you have in there but I put your hair gell in the right spot" I said. Minho snapped. I froze in fear as Minho was so mad his face was red. He took a deep breath and calmed down. "Thomas, I have my hair gel bottle in the farther to the left by a inch" said Minho. He went on to explain how it has to be in the perfect spot and how it is perfect. I was surprised. Minho is never this organized. I've seen his map notes. "I'm sorry Min. Can you forgive me" I asked. "After I punish you. Then I will turn you into a zombie" said Minho.

"How" I asked. Minho started to slowly rub himself. He knows I like watching him slowly rub himself. "You just worry about feeling pleasure Thomas. You are only aloud to scream for me as I destroy that ass of yours" said Minho. I moamed a little. Minho turned me on already. He came and sat on my lap. Minho grinded against me. I threw my head back with a loud moan. "Minho" I moaned. "Let's move you to the bed Thomas. It's the safest since I shuck hard" Minho whispered. He nibbled in my ear lobe. I closed my eyes and melted into Minho. He's perfect. Minho untied me and carried me to the bed. Minho put his mouth on my penis. I threw my head back and moaned. Minho sucked perfect and rubbed my balls as he hummed. I moaned louder and ran my fingers threw his hair. I leaked a little precum. "Minho, harder" I moaned. Minho started to move his tongue and go deeper in his mouth. It was perfect. I closed my eyes and tried to not buck my hips. Minho almost bit my dick off last time I did that.

He hated how I thrusted in his mouth. I also plan to keep my penis. I felt myself twitch as I was close. "MINHO UGH, IM CLOSE. SHUCK" I yelled. Minho kept sucking me. Does that mean he won't enter me? He did once but I blacked out so he stopped and I ended up sucking him in return. I screamed as I came. Minho swallowed it and sat up. He kissed my neck in my sweet spot. "We aren't done yet Thomas" Minho whispered. He licked my neck and lined himself up at my hole. I was a little nervous. Minho slowly entered me. I closed my eyes and squeezed the sheets. Minho was stretching me out down there. I'm pretty tight. "It's okay Thomas, it will only for a bit. You'll be screaming again soon" Minho whispered. I slowly nodded and Minho kissed my lips. We kissed till the pain was gone. I relaxed and let Minho's tongue explore my mouth. It felt numb. I bucked my hips and moaned. Minho broke the kiss. "Ready Thomas" asked Minho. "Ya, but why is my mouth numb" I asked. "My saliva started to turn you. Now hold on Thomas. I like to go fast" said Minho.

He started to thrust. It was fast and hard. I screamed in pleasure as Minho fucked me. He was going so hard and fast. It felt perfect. "MINHO, OH SHUCK" I screamed. "Guess I found your spot" said Minho. He moved my legs and managed to go deeper. I screamed louder and I'm sure the entire glade heard us. Minho kept thruated my spot hard and fast. I leaked a little precum again. Minho isn't even close I think. "MINHO I" I screamed as I came. I came so hard it hurt. I black out as Minho thrusted inside me.

I was on my bed with a towel under under me. I opened my eyes and saw I was in Minho's arms. "Hiws your butt" asked Minho. I moaned and pain shot threw me. I groaned as the pain was there. "Soar, what's with the towel" I asked. "I fucked you so hard you started bleeding" said Minho. I signed. "Well shuck. I'm hungry" I said. "Here, I stole you some pork from the kitchen" said Minho. I took it and started to eat the pork. "Guess I can stop asking you to turn me" I said.

"Ya, oh and one last thing" said Minho. "What" I asked. "Never touch my hair gel again and the shrine stays between us" said Minho. "Okay, but don't you have a shrine for me? Do you love your hair gel more" I joled. "I have a shrine for you two shuck face" said Minho. He got up and walked over to the closet. I was confused. Minho opened it and showed that there is a shrine for me. I was shocked and blushed. "No one hears about this". Said Minho. "Okay" I said. I blushed as Minho closed the closet and snuggled with me. I can't decided if the shrine is creepy or romantic.