Zombie

THOMAS POV:

I haven't seen Minho, Newt, or Gally in forever. They went to collect supplies beyond the wall but they never came back. I know Gally and Newt dated but I had a huge crush on Minho. I begged Vince to let me go find them but he said he was coming with me. We left the safe heaven and started looking threw the city. I saw Minho talking to Newt and Gally. "Minho" I asked. They turned to look at me and my heart shattered. Minho was a zombie. I grabbed my gun and aimed it with shaking hands. "If I don't come back Thomas, remember I love you" said Minho. Minho walked up to me and I dropped my gun. I tried to hide the tears forming in my eyes. I stood there. "Thom,as" said Minho. "Thomas, let's go" said Vince. "I can't" I said with a tear sliding down my face. Vince looked around and ran off. Minho hugged me. I hugged back and cried into his arms. I noticed Newt and Gally started to slowly back away and leave. Minho licked my neck and then bit me.

I winced in pain and felt my neck burn as Minho injected the venom. I started to feel weak. Minho finished and looked into my eyes. We kissed and I fainted in his arms. I was on a bed. I bolted up and looked around. "Wow, calm down Thomas" said Minho. He laid me back down and sat on the bed. "What happened" I asked. "I turned you into a zombie. You fainted and I carried you here" said Minho. I relaxed a little. Minho laid down next to me. He pulled me closer so I could lay on his chest as he held me. I closed my eyes and laid there. "I sent Newt and Gally to go find some food. Hopefully those shuck faces actually do their job" said Minho. I laughed a little. I remember before they became zombies we would go on missions together and they would always get 'distracted' so it was me and Minho until we found them. Usually it never ended well. "I can imagine what those two are up two" I said. The door opened and I bolted up. "WE ARE BACK" Newt yelled. I relaxed and laid down. Newt and Gally entered the room.

"Oh, and you were worried about what we would do" said Gally. "I think my reasons are justified and Thomas just woke up" said Minho. "Well, we caught a squirrel and defined it" said Newt. "We figured this shank probably can't eat bone yet" said Gally. "Zombies can eat bones" I asked. "Ya, human teeth can bite threw bone. Imagine what zombie teeth can do. Besides it's mostly to help clean our teeth" said Newt. He handed me the squirrel and I started eating it. It tasted good. Strangely. "So, did you tell Thomas you are soulmates yet" asked Gally. I nearly choked on my food. "What" I asked. "A zombie can tell who their soulmate is by tasting their DNA. So like licking your cheek for a example" said Minho. I blushed. "And we are soulmates" I asked nervously. "Ya, you are the shuckiest shuck face there ever was" said Minho. I smiled and snuggled closer to Minho. "We will give you two a minute" said Gally. Him and Newt started leaving. "We aren't gonna shuck. Thomas is too weak for that right now" said Minho. "I am not" I said. "DON'T SCREAM TOO LOUD" Newt yelled. "YOU SCREAM ALL THE TIME" I yelled. "Just eat the squirrel Thomas. We will discuss this later" said Minho blushing.