Awkward

MINHO POV:

I was in the kitchen with Thomas, Newt, and everyone else from the maze. Thomas walked up to me. "I love you Minho" said Thomas. He kissed me and started running his hands threw my hair. Everyone was watching and I heard a few awws. Thomas took me to his hammock where he topped me. I opened my eyes and saw I 'wet' my hammock. Klunk. I quickly cleaned the hammock and changed my clothes. "Aww shuck, Thomas" I moaned. I can't get that dream out of my head. Thomas and I shucked. I mean he is hot and dreaming. His hair, those eyes, his perfectly toned body. How do you not want him inside you? Okay that was far. I haven't thought about love before because I was too busy with the maze and WCKD but now we are at the safe heaven. "Minho are you okay" asked Thomas putting his hand on my shoulder. I froze. "I love you Minho" Thomas whispered in my ear. "Ya I'm fine, same as always" I said with a fake smile. Thomas smiled and patted my shoulder. He left me alone with my thoughts.

I have to talk to someone about this. Worst idea ever but why can't I get Thomas out of my head any more? I signed and headed to the bathroom. I need to take a bath. I took my clothes off and started filling the bath. Thomas entered the room. "I'M SORRY" he yelled. I covered myself up. "WHAT THE SHUCK THOMAS" I yelled. "THE DOOR WASN'T LOCKED" Thomas yelled. "GET OUT OF HERE" I yelled. Thomas Tran out of the bathroom and I locked the door. Thomas saw me naked. I'm so embarrassed. Did I look good at least? Wait why do I care how I looked to Thomas? I signed and took my bath. The rest of the day was awkward. "So, where is the real Minho" asked Gally. "What" I asked. "You don't seem like your sassy self anymore. Everything okay" asked Gally. I signed. "I had a sex dream about Thomas and then he saw me naked in real life. I think I'm crushing on him" I said. Gally said nothing. "Well, can you use you're eyebrows or something to help" I asked sarcastically. Gally turned me around and I saw Thomas. He stood there blushing. Gally pushed me towards Thomas.

I glared back at him and walked up to Thomas. "So, how long have you been crushing" asked Thomas. "Since today" I said blushing. "Oh, I liked you since I came up in the box. I told Newt and he did keep it a secret but I guess it died with him" said Thomas sadly. I hugged Thomas. "I'm sure Newt is in a better place smiling down at us and saying we are his OTP" I said. Thomas laughed a little and hugged back. "Ya, but that sex dream. Do you want to recreate it" asked Thomas. I froze and blushed. I saw Newt appear. He gave me a thumbs up and then vanished. "Maybe later, let's start with just dating" I said. "Okay, I do love you Minho" said Thomas. "I love you two shuck face" I said. Thomas and I kissed. "So is that the real reason you became a runner" I asked. Thomas blushed harder. "Well, I did enjoy being alone with you in the maze but im more happy we are dating" said Thomas. I smiled and broke the hug. I held hands with Thomas as we walked around. We came out to everyone that we are dating. We later got married and I was glad to have the perfect husband.