7

BEFORE YOU READ I WANT YOU TO ANSWER THIS QUESTION,COMMENT YOUR ANSWER.WHO IS DEMETRIUS?

Trixy POV

I shouldnt of never told Demetrius i love him.One thing led to another if you no what i mean.I feel so nasty inside and out.I didnt want to do that but thats the only way he calms down,if i show him that i love him.For some reason he's in love with me.I get off the bed and put some clothes on then i grab my phone and a few outfits and go to Chresanto house.I knock and he let me in.

Chresanto-i was starting to get worried,you okay?

Trixy-no,i got kicked out my apartment,i was late on rent to many times

Chresanto-why you didn't tell me Trixy?

Trixy-cuz its embarrassing

Chresanto-well you can stay here

Trixy-(smile)thank you

DemetriusPOV

She gone learn one day.

~Morning

ChresantoPOV

I been up all day.I never went to sleep.I been sitting in my room just thinking of why all this stuff is happening to me.I even smoked a cigarette yesterday.I dont smoke cigarettes.Ugh,i just want yn to come home.Shes in a coma so no telling when she gone wake up.I get paid today i was gone take the kids out but yns not here and im not in the mood,my car should be fixed by now.I was interrupted from my thoughts when i saw christina came out of no where.

Christina-daddy your crying?

I felt my cheek and my face was alittle wet i didnt realize i was crying.

Christina-you okay?

Chresanto-yeah im fine

Christina-smile(smile)

Chresanto-not right now baby

Christina-your the best dad it the world

I couldn't help but smile when she said that.I picked her up and threw her up and catched her and she laughed. I love my little baby.

Chresanto-yours going to always be daddys little girl?

Christina-yes!!

Chresanto-(start tickling her)

Christina-(laughing)

Chresanto-(stops)

Christina-can we eat ice cream for breakfast?

Chresanto-no Christina

Christina-pretty please

Chresanto-okay

Christina-yay!

We go to the kitchen and i get two small cups and filled them with vanilla ice cream.As we was eatting my phone ringed it was the hospital,i picked it up and answered.

Chresanto-hello

Doctor-Get to the hospital as soon as you can

When she said that i hung up.She didnt sound excited nor did she sound sad which is making me nervous.I hope my baby okay.Im so scared.

VOTE AND COMMENT.