16

Yn POV

Its been a month since me and chresanto divorce been final. I cut my hair again into a bob and with light brown highlights. I always cut my hair when im depressed because it really messes with me when it rubs against my neck. I got a house like 3 days ago.Yesterday all my furntine came and my house is completed.I have a 6 bedroom house. I was already saving money so i saved up alittle more to get the house. My baby bump is showing. Im 4 1/2 months pregnant. I been doing alot and while be pregnant makes me tired quick.My boss said when im 7 months he not letting me come back to work til a month and a half after i give birth and he still gone pay me,i think he have a crush on me. Aw yeah i got moved to a different children hosiptal and a way better one. So i have a new boss and i think he likes me.He's very sweet but sometimes to sweet.But anyways i havent seen my babies since we was at the court house. Chresanto has been getting on my nerves. He be calling me every hour to see if im okay. Like i havent been pregnant before,but sometimes it makes me smile of how much he cares. Today im taking the kids shopping because thats what they wanted to do. I havent been eatting like a normal pregnant girl. I actually eat less and my doctor think something is wrong.But he checked me and said everything is fine. I get a call from the kids phone. I got them a the boys a iphone 6 seperately so they can call me the girls to little for a phone they gone break it. When i pulled up to chresanto house i had to pee so bad i couldnt wait i knocked on the door and chresanto opened it.

Chresanto-wow

Yn-may,i use the bathroom please?

Chresanto-you dont have to ask yn

I go use the bathroom but it took a while because the kids wouldnt let me go. After I was finish i went downstairs.

Yn-kids i will be outside come out when you ready

Chresanto-(grab your hand)yn i anit seen you in a month can we just talk

Yn-what do you want?

Chresanto-you look beautiful and your hair looks nice like that

Yn-thank you and i like your hair too

Chresanto-thank you

Yn-(looks down)

Chresanto-yn ik deep down inside you love me and i love you 2,can we just stop this game and be a family again?

Yn-chresanto you punched me like i was a fucking man,the side of my face was swolen thats why i havent been spending time with my kids,you believed your ex over me,and you basically kicked me out,and you actually thought of getting a divorce,that really hurt me

Chresanto-and i apologize baby

Yn-and you want me to forgive you

Chresanto-yes(smile)

Yn-(snatch her hand away)well it dont work like that

I go to my car and get it.Chresanto follow me.This dummy came out in the cold with no jacket so he just stood there outside my car and looked at me.I unlock the door.

Chresanto-can you just promise me one thing?

Yn-what?

Chresanto-Can you promise me that us 6 can spend christmas and new years together?

Yn-i promise

Chresanto-thank you(finna get out the car)

Yn-umma my belly got bigger

Chresanto-can i see?

Yn-yeah

I open my coat up and chresanto pulls my shirt up alittle and rubs my stomach. We looked at eachother and smile.

Chresanto-i think its gone be boy

Yn-i think its a girl

Chresanto-your 4 1/2 months right?

Yn-yes

Chresanto-have you been hurting or anything?

Yn-my back thats it,my doctor says im healthy and doing good so far and the baby

Chresanto-thats good,but yn i havent been sleeping well nowing your not next me to and your pregnant which makes me even more worried can me and the kids come over,i will feel much better

Yn-i will think about it

Chresanto-okay,have a fun with them they really miss you

Yn-i miss them too

The kids get in the car and chresanto gets out and wave and go in the house.

Chresanto and Yn are still cute.