9

Yn POV

Me melinda,craig,chresanto and i is in the front room.All the kids upstairs doing who nows what.Chresanto keep tongue kissing me,i keep pulling back and a minute later he will kiss me again.

Yn-chresanto!

Chresanto-what?

Yn-i want to watch tv

Chresanto-im sorry,i just miss kissing you and making love

Yn-well right now i dont want to

Chresanto-okay

ChresantoPOV

My phone ring and its trixy,i havent heard from her all day.

Chresanto-hello

Trixy-please come help me(she cried)

??-come on baby open the door(he yelled in the background)

Chresanto-where you at?(he jumped up)

Trixy-my apartment,please hurry up

I got my keys and ran to my car,got in and flew to trixy apartment.I got up and locked my doors and ran inside the building and to the 7th floor and the closer i got the louder i heard that familar voice.Once i got close i ran and punched him hard as i can in the face and he fell down quick and didnt move.Damn,i must of hit him hard.

Chresanto-trixy(i nodded on the door softly)sweety open the door its chresanto

As soon as she opened the door police came out of no where pointing guns at me.

Police-Get Down! Get Down!

Trixy-no no not him(points to the guy on the floor)

Police-you sure,we will protect you

Trixy-(looks at chresanto and smile)yes im sure

They pick the guy up and chresanto got a good look at him.

Chresanto-thats your-

Trixy-yes thats my ex the guy that kidnap-

Chresanto ran to the guy and started hitting him as hard as he can.It took a while to get chresanto off him.I've seen him mad because but not this mad.I was terrified.He looked like a monster hitting him.The police was finna arrested him because he hit one of the officer and broke his nose because he was in the way of him getting to demetrius but i begged them to let him go.They did and made us leave the area.Im driving because i didnt feel safe with letting chresanto drive because he is so angry right now.I pulled over a few blocks away from my apartment and looked at him.

Trixy-thank you

Chresanto-you welcome

I couldnt help but stare at chresanto.He is so sexy,he's like a vanilla shake.Soft and taste good.I couldnt help but stare.

Chresanto-why r u staring at me?

Trixy-can i umma have a kiss?

Chresanto-trixy im married

Trixy-please i wont tell no one

Watch trixy beg for a kiss was sad for me.She kept asking and i could see everytime i said no a little tear would drop a few seconds later.I thought we killed our feelings for eachother.I mean yeah she's still beautiful,but i dont look at her in that way as i use to see her.I look at her ass time from time,im a man i cant help it.Yn even caught me a few times she would roll her eyes.After saying no for the 15th time i asked her can we get home and she did.When we arrived she basically ran in the house staright up to her room.

Its been 5 and a half weeks since the accident.Trixy hasnt said a word to me.I would say goodmorning,goodnight,how you doing and she would ignore me,and for some reason yn thinks we are doing something while she at work and the kids at school,but me and trixy be at work too.I was very upset when she asked me and i kinda yelled at her forgetting that she sensitive,but i cant believe she asked me that.For the past 5 weeks and a half she anit cooked, clean she only go to work,come home,take a shower then lay down and watch tv,she not talking to me only to the kids.Its actually annoyed me to the point that i dont care. I just pretend i dont even see her.Its friday so everybody is home with no work or school.Me and the kids anit did nothing together in a while,so we all going to a hotel because thats what they wanted to do.I kinda dont want Trixy nor Yn to go but i was nice enough to ask them to go and i even invited melinda and craig.Its gone be to many kids.I got the biggest sweet in the hotel so all of us can fit.

Christina-daddy can we go im ready to go swimming

Chresanto-we will leave in a minute princess

Cherish-daddy,do i have to bring my homework

Chresanto-yes because we going to be there til sunday night get your bookbag

Cherish-okay

Yn come downstairs and she looks at me and i just stare at her and look away.

Yn-baby?

Chresanto-what?(looking down at his phone)

Yn-do you love me?

Chresanto- -.- no

Yn-(start crying and runs upstairs)

Chresanto-wow,she really believed me?

Sorry i been updating 4 days later.These teachers been giving me essays everyday and we doing midterms these week,so i been to tired to type.But here you go.Enjoy and dont forget to
Vote and Comment.