10

ChresantoPOV

Yn been very emotional lately.Like anything can make her sad or cry. I been asking whats wrong and she wont tell me and its pissing me off.We at the hotel,yn really thinks i dont love her which is crazy.When we had sex i wasnt really enjoying it because she looked like she didnt want it.It just felt weird so i stopped after a while-Ohhhh.I go look for her and she in the front watching tv.

Chresanto-baby?

Yn-(looks at him)

Chresanto-come here

She gets up and we go in our room.

Chresanto-baby,are you pregnant?

When i added her she start crying and nodded yes.Why is she crying.

Chresanto-honey,why you crying?

Yn-cuz ik you hate me

Chresanto-i dont hate you sweety,why would you think that?

Yn-because im pregnant

Chresanto-that wouldnt make me hate you,and im the reason your pregnant

Yn-and i dont want anymore kids,i got my tubes tide for a reason i shouldnt be pregnant

Chresanto-your keeping him or her right?

Yn-i really dont no(she said lowly)

Chresanto-why would you even think of giving your kids away?

Yn-i was thinking abortion

I had to leave the hotel.I almost punched yn in the face,but instead i just punched the wall right by her face,scaring the shit out of her,and leaving a hole in the wall.To me if you have an abortion your a monster.Your killing an innocent baby.And it just pisses me off.Ik we already got 4 but one more wont hurt.Ik we alittle old but we only 31 and 33.Yn kept calling me but i didnt answer,until i got voicemails from christina "Daddy,where are you. I want to watch a movie with you"

I couldnt help but go back to the hotel.When i went inside.Yn and Christina was in the front eatting pizza,i guess everybody else downstairs".

Christina-Hi Daddy!

Chresanto-hey sweety,where everybody at?

Christina-at the pool

Chresanto-you didnt want to get in the pool

Christina-no im scared

Chresanto-why?

Christina-cuz i cant swim

Chresanto-lets go get in the water

Christina-daddy,i cant swim

Chresanto-daddy finna teach you

We put our swim stuff on and head to the pool.Christina is geared up,she is so scared,shes holding both our hands.As we was walking people said we was a cute family,but christina got most of the attention. When we got to the pool yn went and sat on the edge and put her feet in the water.I jumped in and reached for christina.

Chresanto-come on baby
Christina-(staring at the water scared and shake her head )
Chresanto-daddy will keep you safe,come on baby,i wont let you go under water
Christina-promise
Chresanto-i promise

She steps alittle closer and i grab her and she holds on to me tight.

Chresanto-see its not that bad
Christina-its cold
Chresanto-now daddy finna put half your body

Christina-daddy no no no(holding him tighter)

Chresanto-baby,look at me

She looks at him,still holding him.

Chresanto-daddy not gone let you drown okay,daddy will protect you,trust me

Christina-okay

She lets me go but not all the way.I put half way in and she start panciking so i stopped when the water stopped in the middle of her stomach.She start moving her legs and smiling.

Chresanto-see its not bad right?

Christina-no(kicking her feet under water)

I let her go and she start panciking,even though she was above water,because she got floats on her arms and a life jacket.I wouldnt let her drown, and i didnt like that she didnt trust me. She start crying and screaming so i picked her up and she held me tight and wanted to get out the water.Then she called for yn and yn got her from me and they left.I just sat in the hot tub.A few minutes later yn and christina came back downstairs and sat in the hot tub.Christina sat on yn lap,while yn sat on the top step.

Chresanto-baby,daddy sorry

Christina-(lay on yn chest and face the opposite direction)

Chresanto-sweety dont do this to me

Yn-you shouldnt of did that,knowing she scared

Chresanto-im her father and i wanted to show her she wouldnt fall under

Yn-idc you shouldnt of did that,she was crying upstairs,thats how scared she was,i had to beg her to come in the hot tub with me

Chresanto-thats why she like that now,you spoil her

Yn-And you dont?Christina im finna go down alittle okay,i would let you go(she said and looked at chresanto) 

Yn went down 2 steps and now they put was half way in.Christina looked relax.How come she trust her but not me.I was just irritating with everything so i left and went upstairs.I just went to sleep.

~Later that day

Vote and Comment.!