21

Terrion POV

Lately alexis been sick. She havent been to work or when she go she get sick and i have to come get her. Right now we only have one car. We are working on getting too. I begged her to go to the hospital but she didnt want to and she even begged melp not to take her. I know she dont like hosiptals but i want my baby to be healthy. Me and Aaliyah been waiting for 30 minutes now. But it feels like 30 hours. I see her and the doctor appear from around the corner and she look scared but the doctor got a smile on his face. Which is kinda scaring me.

Doctor-she totally fine,she was just sick

Terrion-is she pregnant?

Doctor-nope

Terrion-oh thank god

Alexis shakes her head, picks up aaliyah and go to the car.

Terrion-(follows her)baby whats wrong?

Alexis-...

We get in the car and alexis is ignoring me. She only talking to Aaliyah. What did i do?

Alexis POV

We get home and my baby sleepy. Im sleepy myself so i made us some noodles and washed her up and she went staright to sleep. I washed up and got under the covers and tired to go to sleep but terrion wont let me alone.

Terrion-im not gone leave you alone until you tell me

Alexis-its nothing terrion,im tired leave me alone

Terrion-no tell me wats wrong baby

Alexis-you said thank god when the doctor said I wasnt pregnant,so if i was pregnant you wouldnt be happy?

Terrion-of course I would,but right now moneys tight and I would want you to buy whatever you want for the baby and we would need a whole new house and bigger car.

Alexis-okay

Terrion-so dont be mad at me,i love you

Alexis-i love you 2

Yn POV

I found out that im having a boy and girl. I still want to name them after chresanto. I was thinking Chresanto Jr and Christen August. I love those names. Wow,i have 6 kids. I always did want a huge family but never thought i would find someone i love.

Since this chapter is short. I will update again today.
Vote and Comment.