18

Chresanto POV

I was waken up by christina tapping me in the face.

Chresanto-yes?

Christina-mommie said get up before you be late

Chresanto-okay

She runs out the room and i sit up. This bed so comfortable. I get up and go downstairs and yn cooking eggs in her work outfit. I look on the counter and its bacon and grits on 6 plates.

Yn-you need to get dress cuz in 30 minutes im kicking everybody out

Chresanto-where's my suit?

Yn-(putting eggs on the plate)in my room on the chair

Chresanto-thank you(kiss her cheek)

I go upstairs and started to get ready. It doesnt feel like we divorce. She still cooks for me,get my clothes ready. I just wish she live with me. I like her house thoo. She has everything we argued about when we was decorating our house.Everything i said no to she got it in here. You would know this is a women house.I need to hurry up before she kick me out.

Terrion POV

Im picking up Alexis early from work, i let everyone go home early that came to work. Today were going shopping for christmas. I parked by the doors teachers come out and go inside. I go staright to her room because mostly all the teachers are Alexis bestfriends and i met them a couple of times. When i went inside the room she was teaching the kids there numbers. She looked at me, smiled and continue teaching. After everybody got the first 5 numbers, she sent them out to the gym to play.

Alexis-i forgot you were coming to get me early(cleaning up the room)

Terrion-do you have to stay?

Alexis-no,let me starighting up the room,get aaliyah and we will be out

Terrion-okay,i will be in the car

A few minutes later alexis and aaliyah came out and got in the car.

Alexis-its freezing out there

Terrion-you guys hungry?

Aaliyah-yess

Terrion-what you want sweety?

Aaliyah-chinese

Terrion-Chinese it is

Alexis-you didnt ask me what i want 

Terrion-what you want honey?

Alexis-Chinese(smile)

Terrion-difficult ass

Alexis-i love you 2

We go to the chinese restaurants,order our food and ate inside.

YnPOV

I just finished with a cilent and my boss walk in.His name Christian.

Christian-You just wont take a break.Will you?(chuckle)

Yn-hey i got bills to pay(chuckle)

Christian-i told you,you will still get payed

Yn-that isnt fair to me

Christian-but your pregnant it is fair baby

Yn-ik but im okay

Christian-okay,but i dont care what you say.When you 7 months you cant come to work. You need to be at home getting your feet rubbed or shopping for the baby okay?

Yn-(smile)okay

Christian POV

I leave her room and go to my office. I have to admit i have a crush on Yn. She's very beautiful. I wouldnt mind marrying her. But she pregnant so Ik she dont have time for me,but i did alittle research and she just got a divorce not to long ago. Who ever it is is stupid. Yn is my dream girl and im pretty sure other men would love to have her. She even beautiful pregnant. I just wished it was my baby. Lunch time is like in another hour.I hope she come with me.I go back to her room.

Christian-sweety?

Yn-yes?

Christian-would you like to go get some lunch with me,my treat?

Yn-you sure because(points to her stomach)

Christian-(laughs)im sure

Yn-(smile)okay,after my next client i will be ready because my next client not coming til 3:44

Christian-okay

I leave her office and couldnt help but smile. Even tho she pregnant with another guy baby i still want to make her mine.

I was in my office and yn came in my room all suited up to go outside.

Yn-Im ready

She said with a smile. I smiled back and got my coat and we got in my car.

Yn-this a nice car Christian

Christian-thank you,do you want me to turn the heat on?

Yn-yes please

Christian-okay

I pull off and we go to my favorite restaurants. Its a nice healthy place. I dont really eat all that greasy and that fat stuff. We go inside and get a seat.I pull yn seat out and she sit down and i sit down across from her. She looks at he menu and make a fun face.

Yn-umma im pregnant not a vegatrian

Christian-(laughs)Honey its good trust me,just try the white chili,ik it sounds nasty but its really good and healthy

Yn-whats in it?

Christian-im not telling you just try it

Yn-(roll her eyes and smile)okay

The waiter came and he order the white chili and something with rice and chicken. When the food came i was shocked at how good it looked and smelled.

Yn-it smells pretty good

Christian-see now try it

I tried it and loved it and kept eatting.

Christian-i see you like it

Yn-yes,its so good

Christian-see i told you

Yn-can i try yours?

Christian-sure honey

I get her spoon off her napkin and let her tasted it. I could tell she loved it.

Christian-you want some more honey?

Yn-no thank you

Christian-okay.You ready to go?

Yn-yes

I help her put her stuff back on and we went back to work. When we got in,seperate to our offices.

~Later That Day