17

Chresanto POV

Its 5 days before christmas. We're all going to Yn house. She's at kmart right now getting stuff for the tree. I told her wait til we get there but you know yn hard head. I got a few gifts already that ik they want. I have a gift for yn and i hope she take it.

YnPOV

I get back home with the back of my car filled with christmas decorations. I need to sit my pregnant ass down. My feet is killing me. I was putting the stuff in the house and chresanto pulled in the drive way. Now i got to hear his mouth.

Craig POV

I cant get no sleep in this house.All these kids wont sit down. I cant even cuddle with my baby. She's all over the house. Damn kids. Michael come and jump on the bed.

Michael-hi daddy

Craig-hi son

Michael-whats wrong?

Craig-My and mommie cant spend time together

Michael-why?

Craig-your sister and brother

Michael-(runs to them)let daddy spwend time with mommie

Miranda-daddy always with mommie

Michael-no,you alway under mommie

Miranda-lee me lone(lay on melinda chest)

Melinda-daddy told you do that?

Michael-no him sad because he want mommie too

Miranda and got sad and ran to her room.I went to our room and craig look bored.I laid next to him.

Melinda-awww,you miss me

Craig-your always with the kids,the only time you with me is when we sleeping and they sleep in here most of the time,i love them but damn

Melinda-ik baby,i promise we will spend time together,alone

Craig-okay

Melinda-put i have to go check on mira-

Craig-thats why she spoiled

Melinda-shes my little baby(leave the room)

YnPOV

Having help around the house feelings so good. Chresanto cooking dinner,and the kids putting up the tree. Im just sitting on the floor watching them and rubbing my stomach. I always do that for some reason and it feels good.

Christina-mom can we open one gift?

Yn-no sweety

Christina-pretty please!

Yn-okay sweety just one

Christina-Yay!

I watched the kids open one gift and they

girls went for the biggest one. Christina opened the big doll i gave her which is almost big as her. Cherish opened her doll house. Trent opened his xbox one games and trey opened his beats. This his 3rd pair. I looked at chersanto and he's all over the kitchen. Im so happy they here even chresanto. Even though im still mad at him.

Chresanto-food done

I was making the plates and noticed yn was struggling getting off the floor. I helped her up and we went to the table. We prayed and started eatting. I made chicken breast,rice and gravy,and string beans and i made brownies.

Yn POV

After watching 2 movies the girls went to sleep. Chresanto took them to the room. The boys went to they room when they got sleepy.I go to my room and lay down and chresanto came and layed next to me rubbing my stomach.

Yn-(laughs)you not sleeping in here

Chresanto-please

Yn-no,the couch downstairs is a let out couch

Chresanto-baby

Yn-no chresanto,leave please

Chresanto-fine

I kissed yn forehead and stomach and left. Ik christina wouldnt mind sharing her bed with me. I went to her room and slowly went in. She was knocked out. I took my socks off and slide next to her and got under her princess cover. I guess she knew it was me because she laid on me kinda holding my shirt. My little baby so adorable and she looks just like me. I closed my eyes and went to sleep.

~Morning