13

Yn POV

Chresanto kicked me out the room yesterday so i slept on the couch. I wake up and all the kids on the couch with me. I decided to make breakfast before they go to school. As i was making the bacon chresanto came downstairs and smacked the pan off the stove.

Chresanto-I WANT A FUCKING DIVORCE!

I looked at the kids and they were holding eachother. Tears started running down my face hard.I couldnt even speak correctly those words hit me hard.

Yn-r right..r really?

He punched me so hard in the face. Why is he doing this and in front of the kids.

Chresanto-I DONT LOVE YOU

Yn-but..butt

Chresanto-(mocks her)GET OUT!

Yn-chresanto why are you doing this to me?

Chresanto-because you cheated on me with ray AFTER HE BROKE YOUR FUCKING HEART 2 TIMES

Yn-w-what? Who told you that?

Chresanto-Trixy did

Yn-and you gone believe her?

Chresanto-she texted me a picture

He showed me the picture and it was a picture of me and ray kissing and he squeezing my butt and another on of us going in his house well kissing.I did go over his house while chresanto and I wasnt talking but i swear we didnt do nothing not even kiss.We just want kevin hart.

Yn-i went to his house but we didnt kiss

Chresanto-so the picture is fake?

Yn-yes,you have to believe me

Chresanto-if your not out of here when i get back i will punch you again

He went upstairs and i hugged and kissed all the kids and left.They kids are in shock ik they are.The side of my face hurts so bad,i didnt no where to go.I didnt want to go to melinda and craig house,my mom house or his mom house,the only house i thought of was rays.But going over there is the reason im getting a divorce.All of this is happening to fast.I cant believe he wants a divorce.I cant believe he punched me.I cant believe he thinks the picture is real.I go to a hotel alittle far. If i didnt have kids i would disappear,but i wouldnt cuz my mom would be crying and worried and my step dad.I was interrupted from my thoughts when the guy at the front desk was waving in my face.

Yn-yes?

Him-are you okay?

Yn-yes

Him-are you sure?

Yn-yes

Him-okay,enjoy your stay

Yn-thank you

As i was walking up to my room.Terrion,Alexis and Aaliyah was walking to me. Aaliyah let go of they hand and ran to me.

Aaliyah-Auntie,why crying?

Yn-im not crying baby

Alexis-yes you are,whats wrong?

Yn-nothing(trying to stop from crying)hey terrion

Terrion-hey,are you sure you okay cuz your crying pretty hard

Yn-im just happy to see yall,umma what you guys doing here?

Alexis-just spending time together

Yn-thats nice

Alexis-wheres chresanto and the kids?

Yn-oh they at home,i have to go(give her aaliyah and goes to her room)

I get in the room and just let it out. I never cried so much. I cant believe all of this is happening and its all trixy fault.Wait til i see her she gone wish i never got a hold of her. My face hurts so bad.He hit me so hard.I look in the mirror and my face is swolening up.My head is everywhere.I dont want to go to family because im to embarrasd to say im getting a divorce. No matter what he did today,i still love him.

Crazy huh?...