24.

Yn-Chresanto just let me put it on your face

Chresanto-no,that shit gone break my face out

Yn-stop cursing around them

Chresanto-im sorry,but no you not putting that on my face

Yn-your so ughh

Yn POV

I didnt want to put the paint of the babies face so i just bought them some masks and i drew some stuff on my face and chresanto wont let me draw on his face,because he dont break out.

After finally getting inside. We got seats right in the middle. Perfect. Its this clown walking around and he came over to us and christen got so scared that she tried to get on my lap on to chresanto lap.

Yn-sweety he not gone hurt you

Clown-im a clown sweety

Christen-(crying louder)

Chresanto-you see she crying get the fuck away

Clown-(walks away quietly)

Yn-chresanto that was really rude

Chresanto-he rude,he see she dont like him get away

Yn-(shake her head)

Yn POV

People are still coming in and I see Christian. He was coming my way until he looked at chresanto. He waved and kept walking.

Chresanto-you not gone wave at your boyfriend

Yn-thats not my bf

Chresanto-you know he likes you right

Yn-Chresanto stop

Chresanto-im just saying

The circus began and the twins was loving it. They were smiling and amazed. I was enjoying it too to be honest. I didnt no they could go for hours. After we fed them they got sleepy and they would start crying every once in a while because of the loud noise. So chresanto and I got everything and left. We went to his house so he can get some clothes then to my house. When we got there we washed the babies up they screamed and cried the whole time because we woke them out they sleep. But now chresanto and I are walking around with them in they room and they are falling asleep. Once they closed they eyes we put them in there bed on they stomach and pulled the cover up to they necks and we went downstairs.

Yn-want a shot?

Chresanto-I dont drink no more

Yn-Im not saying drink a whole bottle,my babies upstairs,just one shot please

Chresanto-fine and no more

Yn-okay

Trixy POV

I miss my son. I know I fucked up his relationship with yn but I should still be able to see my son right. He havent been answering my calls or texting back. I just miss my son,so bad. I text can i see my son then i call him.

Chresanto-She been blowing up my phone, just gone answer to see what she want(answers)what?

Trixy-Hey,How are you?

Chresanto-what you want trixy?

Trixy-I just want to see my son

Chresanto-He's not with me and im at yn house

Trixy-oh,yall back together?

Chresanto-dont worry about it,but you cant see him until next week

Before I could say thank you. He hung up. I fucked up bad. Chresanto kicked me out which made my lifer harder,i had to find a house,and my job didnt pay as much so i couldnt pay for one. So im living with Demetrius. Yes the guy that kidnapped me for 8 years. He's better after chresanto attacked him. He is so nice to me and he is rich. I dont no how but he is and he made me quick my job and basically forced me to live with him. I had no choice. I get treated like a queen here. I got personal maids,drivers,etc. Im scared of Demetrius because im the reason he was in the hosiptal. I know he wants revenge,no one gets away with hurting Demetrius.Demetrius came in my room,getting me out my thought.

Demetrius-Hey baby

Trixy-hey

Demetrius-Myra told me you didnt want your breakfast,you okay?

Trixy-no

Demetrius-whats wrong?

Trixy-im scared

Demetrius-of what?

Trixy-You..

Demetrius-Baby,I changed im not going to hurt you,I know I kidnapped you for 8 years and I feel bad for what I did,You missed 8 years of your sons life but thats why i hired people to spoil you,you deserve to be treated like a queen,I Love You

Vote and Comment