chapter 4 - are you here for her or me

Shary's POV
I was behind the man that asked me to follow him, We went up stairs and by passed many doors , walls with amazing paintings and pictures on them, but later on stopped infront of a door. The man leading me opened the door gesturing me to go in and I obeyed.

I gasped at the beauty of the room, it twice larger than our whole house where I lived with my father . I startled seeing a woman lying on the bed who was found at the center of the room.

She looked at me and gave me a friendly smile, I smiled back at her but my smile was cut off by a deep manly voice that made me come back to reality.

" you will be sleeping in this room with Mrs chantal. Its an order from the boss" one of the men said.

After talking, the man went out closing the door behind him.

I looked at the lady on the bed and she seemed to be in her late 50s but looked so friendly

"Come over here child " the woman said in a calm voice, nobbing her head as she spoke.

I slowly went towards her not sure of approaching her or not, I remember being told by my father never to trust anyone,

Maybe Mr boss sent me here so that she can kill me during my sleep.

I looked down as soon as I was few inching away from her.

"Sit down my child, don't be scared. I won't hurt you " this woman's voice seemed to be so comforting and assuring but I still don't trust her.

I sat next to her on the bed still looking down, not wanting any eye contact with her.

"What is your name?" she politely asked

"M...m..my name is sha..Shary Morgan"

I started to stutter once again, what the hell is happening to me, will I stutter during all my time here? Everyone is scary here

"My name is Chantal but Aaron calls me Muma, you don't need to feel shy speaking to me. I love kids and I think we will get along very well"

Her voice was so assuring and made me feel save and secured, so I hugged her tight. Am happy seeing someone who Atleast is kind to me. I could feel she was very suppriesd by the sudden hug but I didn't care, all I wanted was someone whom I could hug and cry out my frustration.

" I want to go home, please tell Mr boss to let me go please" I couldn't make any clear word because of my sobs but I could tell she understood me because of the way she ran her hand on my back trying to comfort me.

" stop crying Shary, I know about the project and the exchange, even though I have worked here my whole life and have gained so much respect from Aaron, I can't question his decision. He is big enough to know what he wants, am truly sorry "

Hearing this took away my hopes of being free someday. I remained in her arms till I felt myself slowly drifting into sleep, I don't know when I fell asleep.
______________________________________

Chantal slowly puts her back on the bed taking off her shoes as she slept peacefully. It was 9pm already and she knew this poor girl's day was surly her worst. She could hear all what was happening from her room. She was caressing her hair when a knock on the door got her attention , she quickly went to open the door and to her greatest surprise, it was Aaron.

"How are you doing my boy ?" she asked looking at him.

"Am doing well Muma"Aaron replied looking behind her to see the sleeping beauty.

Following the direction of his eyes, chantal said a word to make him come back to what he was saying

" did you come here for me or for her? I can see you are already looking at her with your pervert eyes"

Quickly putting back his eyes on chantal, he smirked

" not even in her dreams Muma. This girl is just a poor girl whose destiny depends on me, she is not my level , also she is surly one of those bitches that will fuck any man for money. They are poor and her father is the leader of a small clan of people, she surly have fucked every living male in that place because among all the women of that place, Atleast  she is the only one who looks like a real femal human. So Muma I will advice you not to get fooled by her innocent looks because innocent people don't exist. She will get tired of this her small innocent game and show her real face soon " he was talking as if he just said good morning.

Chantal nobbed her head in disapproval at what Aaron said and had disappointment written on her look.

" am really disappointed in you Aaron, do you think every one in this world is as bad as you are? I don't mean to offend you but there are still good people in this world" she said looking a little angry.

" I know I went a little far Muma but you know am like this because of the project I just lost, what the hell will I need a kid in the house for? That stupid man really got me this time but I will prove to him that am Aaron Smith son of Maxwell Smith and Ellen Smith. "

"Calm down boy and tell me why you are here" chantal asked rolling her eyes

" I came to inform you that Silvio will be here tomorrow morning. He will be living with us for a couple of weeks  because there is a new project we are working on together and him here with me will make work easy for us"

"Ok Aaron, Now go and have some rest" she holds his head and pulls him down for a kiss on his forehead"Good night my boy" she says as she caresses his hair.

" Mumaaa " Aaron says in a boring voice " when will you stop treating me like a kid?"

" when you will start behaving like an adult " she says in a warning but joking voice.

" I know where you are landing" he says while walking lazily to the door of his room who is just a meter away.
" good night Muma " he says entering the door of his room.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Aaron is so kind towards chantal (Muma) whereas others see him like a devil. Why do you think he is this kind to her? I will be happy to hear what you think.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter touch the little star if you did
Love you guys❤❤❤❤❤