chapter 2- first encounter

Shary's POV
I was thinking about what was really happening when I saw a man heading right towards me. He was in black suit , even though his face was not really visible to me because of the absence of bright light were he was, his hair was short, black,neatly combed and his structure seemed to be of a body builder. He was huge and looked like a giant compared to me.

When sunlight reflected on his face, my eyes widened, he was the most beautiful creature I had ever seen. His eyes were Grey, his lips looked soft and had a natural pink texture, a perfectly shaped cheek bones.

I looked at him and was lost in his beauty but froze when his eyes met mine because his look was very intimidating, he was scaring the hell out of me.

He looked at me in disgust and that made me take a look and my self .

I was wearing an over sized jean pant and a big worn-out T-shirt, my hair was covered with a cap I usually wear in the farm where I was living with my dad, so that I won't get my hair dirty when working.

I came back to my senses when I heard a deep and firm voice.

" is that the girl?"

"Yes sir "

the mysterious man infront of me spoke and one of the men beside me answered but His voice made me shake in fear.

Right now I was already scared of him without even knowing him. I stood up and bowed my heard as I greeted him in fear

"g ....good d.... day sir" I don't know why but I stuttered when greeting him.

And I didn't dare to look at him again, after thinking of what to do next, I gather my courage and asked him a question that made him look at me in total surprise

" a.. are you th.. The one who wants to be my dad for a while? "

He came close to me and all he did was just to smirk.

"I can't believe people still believe those old funny excuse their parents give them? You are mine now dear and I own you. You will work for me your whole life and your father will regret taking this decision. Make sure you keep this in mind because I will certainly make it come true"

His words scared me even more but I was confused. I didn't know why he was telling me all these i really was confused.

Shary slowly lifted her head and looked at him one again but this time avoided eye contact, the frown that was on his face could make anyone passout in fear.

"W..why a..am I here s..sir? My dad told me you wanted me to come live with y..you for a while. S..so W..why are you s..saying I won't go back home ever again?"

I cursed my naive mind because this man was too young to be my dad. Why on earth will he want to live with a child as old as 19? What was really going on?

I never knew when I started crying. This man was scaring me and all I wanted right now was to go back home

But he smirked one again and hit his hand hard on a table beside him and I could see a devilish face looking at me.

" seriously!!
you don't understand anything do you? You were only used as an exchange with the project I had on the precious land your nasty village is settled on. I can see you father did not hesitate to give away his daughter in order to save his poor little village" he was shouting while looking at down at me with irritation.

" I hope its not a plan you two arrange because I promise to kill you both if you try to play games with me" this time I widened my eyes looking at him and could feel fear, anger and confusing consuming me.

"Right now I have lost soo much money in that project and since he chose to give you instead of that land, I swear you will pay hard for it" he was now talking in a warning way, digging his hands in his hair in frustration.

I sobbed hard and started screaming at that man who was openly telling me my life was over.

" you are wicket"

" you are evil"

" I hate you "

I turned and tried to run out but hit myself on something hard, it was as hard as a wall . I looked up and saw it wasn't a wall, it was the chest of one of those creepy men in black. He held my wrist and brought me to their the mysterious man who seemed to be their boss.

He looked at me and the next thing I felt was something heavy handing on my jaw, I abruptly fell on the floor, making my cap fall, exposing my long curly blond hair I felt a great pain on my jaw and that was when I realised that man just slapped me,

Yes I had just been slapped by a complete Stranger.

My cheek was on fire, it hurled so much that I didn't know if I will cry or just die.

Tears fell from my eyes, I shivered in fear feeling helpless.

My own father had never laid hands on me and this was the first time someone did hit me this way.

I stayed on the floor shocked but couldn't looked at that man again because I was sure to die when next I set my eyes on his

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys hope you enjoyed this chapter, don't forget to touch the little star if you did.

How will Shary cope living in the same house with this man?

Comment below and tell me what you think will happen next

Love you all ❤❤❤❤❤❤