chapter 6 - meeting Mr handsome in the dark

I was terrified, the place was dark and scary so I started taking soft steps back in fear.

The sound was from all directions, suddenly I felt two large hands around my waist, I didn't think of anything else than letting out a loud scream" ahhhhhh!!!!!!!!" I screamed at the top of my voice " please don't hurt me" I begged who so ever was having his grip on my waist.

Suddenly, lights came on and I saw chantal standing infront of me " what's wrong dear" she asked in a panicky voice. I turned to see who was holding my waist and my eyes met with a pair of brown eyes, short brown hair, with a smooth skin but a little darker than that of Aaron Mr boss.

He looked very handsome but not as handsome as Aaron. What is wrong with me? Why am I comparing him to that devil?

There was something different about him, even though I was scared of him, he gave me a warm smile, he wasn't intimidating like Mr boss.

I suddenly got away from him which made a chuckle escape his mouth. There was a moment of silence before chantal spoke " what's going on here Silvio? " she asked in a suspicious voice crossing her arms around her chest. So that's his name, Who the hell is he?

"yesterday Aaron told me there was a little girl home he brought home so when I arrived the house this morning , I came down to basement to take some few thing and I saw her coming this way, she seemed lost so I decided to scare her a little" he said as he continued to smile at me. Did he just smile for what he did? Is this guy ok?

Suddenl, he started walking towards me " Aaron told me there was a girl home but what he didn't tell me was that she was a sexy goddess the way he sounded, I thought she was 10years old but what I see here is a sexy grownup beauty" he said taking his lower lip into his mouth.

I stepped back in fear not knowing what his next moves were " enough Silvio! !!!" I heard chantal's firm and commanding voice who made him stop right where he was . I guess she saw the panic that was rising in me.

Silvio raised his hands in defense and walked towards chantal, then whispered something into her ears "I don't think Aaron will mind sharing her with me" what was that suppose to mean?

" not this time boy, Aaron will surly be selfish with this one as soon as he realize what he has " chantal said to Silvio in a whisper. Seriously, you call that a whisper? I can get you guys.

I did not understand what they were sayin, which scared me more. What are they planning to do with me?

I stood still trying to figure out what I was hearing , Silvio walked towards the door as soon as chantal spoke to him, but stopped on his way " see you later pretty " he blinked and eye smiling before dashing in the hallway.

" relax dear, its over now" she gently rubbed my shoulder.

I hugged her trying to forget what happened but couldn't " who was that?" I asked chantal felling relieved he was gone

" its Silvio, Aaron's childhood friend" withdrawing from our hug, she looked at me in the eyes " what were you doing here all alone? " she asked in a caring manner

" I was looking for you " I said with watering eyes, I was scared she was angry.

" its ok dear, come we have allot to do today " she said slowly pulling my hand as we exit the large store room.

______________________________________
Thanks for reading this chapter, don't forget to vote and ask any question you want. I will be glad to answer them.❤❤❤❤