Chapter 10- Felling guilty.

Aaron's pov

Am really confused and don't know what to do or how to feel. I left Shary in the house and went to one of the big companies I owned.

I thought I could forget all that which has been happening by letting myself consumed by work. I've been working allot these days so as to avoid that clumsy pig that was enjoying my house and my food for free.

She has always been annoying but seeing her today dying made my heart clench. Not because I cared for her, but because she keeps hurting herself whenever she sees me.

Was I really that scary?  Or is it because of what happened the first time we meet? She always avoid my eyes and always panic when ever she sees me.

I never really care about her behavior towards me till the day she fell in the pool. When she struggled in the water, I thought she just wanted to annoy me , but my eyes widened when she started drowning.

Before I could think twice, my body reacted without my concern. I next thing I noticed was that I had dived in the pool to get her out. I did the little thing I new about saving someone from drowning but didn't dare to do mouth to mouth.

After desperately trying for about 2 mins, she started responding and son started coughing out water. My work was done her

I left before she could open her eyes. I went straight to my room to take off my soaked dresses.

I know I never wanted this girl in this house but now I had no choice than to keep her here till her father starts missing her and regrating his decision

After changing,  I rushed back to the pool to see if she was fine but when I was few meters from the pool,  what I heard took away my good mode.

She was accusing me of wanting to let her die WHEREAS I SAVED HER I was really angry. So I told her what she wanted to her
" I wish you would have just died in the pool"

But Silvio became very angry and was acting like a protective boyfriend. He almost sounded like he was trying to impress her because he only talk to me that way when I get him extremly annoyed. But I didn't do anything to deserve such disrespect from him. So I told him what I had in mind and left..

Thinking of all that which had been happening made me feel guilty. I tried to concentrated on work but couldn't forget about the dying girl I left with Silvio and Muma.

Fuck!  What if she dies? Oh no , I know I hate her but seeing her dead won't help me in anyway.

Digging my fingers in my hair I frustration,  I picked up my car keys and stormed out of my office.

" em --- anything wrong sir? " I heard the annoying voice of Anna my personal assistant

Stopping and turning to face her " How many times will I tell you to mind your business? " I said in a stern and authoritive way almost drifting my teeth in annoyance.

" s-- sorry s- sir" was all she said in low scared voice.

I continued my way out of the huge building and headed to my car when I remembered I don't even know which hospital Silvio might have taken her to

DAM IT!!!

Hello everyone today I got a question for every one.
" what can make you hate someone ?" I really want to know your personal oppinoin. 
Don't forget to vote if you liked it.