chapter 3- strange feeling

Aaron's POV
I sent some of my men to the small village where I wanted to establish my industry and told them to take the only child of the leader of those poor people who were making things complicated for me.

Because I made some research about him and discover that his wife was dead and he had a girl child whom he cherished more than anything in this world.

If he refused to give up on his village and leave with his people, then I will take what is more precious to him.

When my men called and informed me about him giving his daughter than letting down his people, I was supriesed and when they arrived my house with the girl , I went downstairs to see the little pig I lost lot of money because.

Coming down the stairs, I felt as she stiffened when her eyes met mine. She shock in fear. I smile to myself because she had no idea of who was standing infront her.

She looked really poor, she had worn-out clothes and was wearing some kind of very ugly thing which looked like a cap, whatever. For a minute I wonder if she was a girl or not because she had no earnings on and I couldn't even see her hair, her T-shirt was big and didn't show anything that will convince someone she's a girl.

I asked one of my men if that was the girl and he said yes,

She said something about me being her dad for a while who really shocked me.

She really did believe in such childish things parents tell children. It made me wonder if she really was an adult. My men told me she was nineteen but right now I was doubting if what they said was true.

I told her the bitter truth and she started sobbing. For one second, her tears made me feel a little bad but I know emotions are for weak people and am far from being a weak person.

I am Aaron Smith and everyone has to follow my orders

She looked so innocent and naive but I didn't let her appearances convince me because innocent people don't exist. In this world, no one is innocent.

After telling her what was really happening, she started screaming and calling me names which is something I don't tolerate from anyone. She dared walking out of me and this just awakened the devil in me.

My guards held her and brought her to me. I released on her the anger she build in me, making her fall on the floor exposing a long curly blond hair. I almost gasp at the beauty of her hair.

She looked even more beautiful than she was few minutes ago, this made me realize she really was a girl and a beautiful one for that matter.

I suddenly had this strange feeling of pity growing in my heart. Guilt grew in me as I saw her lying helplessly on the floor.

But What was happening to me? Why was i feeling this way.

I took a last look at this innocent beautiful girl lying on the floor of my house before taking my leave.

I had to go out and take some fresh air because this strange feeling was surly as a result of the stress about work, or maybe the project I just lost, in fact I was confused.

Aaron left the house leaving Shary on the floor.
Shary stood up some minutes later and looked around her once again trying to reason out what just happened. still confused, One of Aaron's guards came and asked her to follow him, she had no other choice than to obey but had plans of getting out of this mess her dad put her into

______________________________________
Hope you liked this chapter, as always, don't forget to touch the little star if you did