chapter 9 - clumsy beauty

Share's pov

Blood!

Oh my God, where did all this blood on floor come from?. I slowly stood up from the broken glass and looked at Mr boss who had stopped dead on his track,  looking at me in total surprise.

Silvio and Chantal quickly ran to me "
" oh my God " Chantal said examining my body with her eyes but she suddenly looked at Silvio in horror.

"D-don't worry chan am ok. It's only I small wound. I always bleed allot web I get the slightest wound" I said trying to sound reassuring even though the right side of my belly hurled really bad.

As soon as I was about to send my hand to touch the place who was hurting,  Silvio grabbed my hand before I could touch my belly

" Baby, look at me" Silvio said softly but I could hear the little panic in his voice.
" stay calm ok? Just relax" he added while forcing a smile.

" S-si-Silvio w- what's  happening?" I asked panicking a little feeling the tension in the kitchen.  But he didn't say anything. He just stood there looking at me

" SILVIO WHAT'S HA-"

" let's take he to the hospital Aaron" Chantal cut me off with teary eyes even before I could finish my sentence.  The panic in me increased so I took my hands off Silvio's hold and took a step back.

" SHE'S DYING AARON " Chantal yelled with her tears now furiously flowing down her checks.

She was looking at the right side of my belly in tears I slowly followed her gaze and what I saw made my lungs to stop functioning for a while.

There was a huge piece of broken glass deep in my belly and blood was rushing out non stop . All my beauty dress was stained with blood.  I suddenly started to feel dizzy . My knees gave up but Silvio caught me before my body could get in contact with the floor. 

" she's loosing lot of blood Aaron. Let's take her to the hospital Aaron " the panic in Silvio's voice had increased

" it's not my fault that she's foolishly clumsy " Aaron said coldly and  left the kitchen leaving me  in Silvio's arm slowly drifting into darkness  and  Chantalwas almost drowning in her tears.

" COME BACK HERE AARON! !!!!" Chantal's voice filled the silent kitchen making Mr boss stop but didn't turn.

" will you just leave her here Aaron, " Chantal's voice became soft as the started to cry again.

" sorry but I got things to do. Silvio can take care of her" with that, he left.

" Silvio please I want to sleep,  am feeling dizzy " my voice almost came out as a whisper since I did didn't find the strength to talk.

" no no no baby" Silvio said shaking I head quickly.  " am taking you to the hospital "

Silvio rushed outside and slowly placed me in the back seat of a car. And rushed to the driver's seat after locking the door.

" stay awake baby. We will be at the hospital in no time" I could burly hear his voice since he was talking while furiously trying to start the car.

I heard the the car engine before letting darkness consume me.

" FUCH!!"

" STAY AWAKE BABY PLEASE! !!"
Was the last thing I heard.

OMG. who just noticed that Silvio called shary "BABY"

If you lived this chapter,  don't forger to vote. Love you all❤❤❤❤