Chapter 7 - drowning infront of Mr boss

Chantal and I made a tour of the house so that I won't get missing again because there was no way this thing was happening again.

"and finally, this is Aaron's bedroom" I heard Chantal's tired voice

Looking at the fear across my face, Chantal came close to my ear and whispered " it's a no go zone. Hope you understand "

I widen my eyes in horror and she starts laughing really loud " y- you are s- so cute baby girl" she can't make complete words because of her loud laughs

I didn't find it funny at all. She terrified me with her words and now she was laughing.

A little frown foamed on my face making Chantal to stop and look at me. The next minute she smiled at me slanting her head to the side " aww you look even cuter when you are angry" then she resumes her annoying laughs again.

Sudden we hear heavy foot steps approaching " I think Aaron is back from his morning run" Chantal says looking a little worried " and we aren't done with chores yet" she added

Without thinking twince, I rushed through the hallway in panic. I felt like dying when I remembered there was only one way to come upstairs and Mr boss was coming up stairs. How will I get to the kitchen without coming face to face with him?

Yeah! I got an idea, I turned to tell Chantal my brilliant idea when I come face to face with I surprised Chantal looking at me in a questioning way "Are you really that scared of Aaron?"

Am totally surprised with the question she asked, dose she really expect me to answer that question?

"Em- " I stop when I heard the foot steps getting very close.

Suddenly, I quickly entered Chantal's room pulling her in with me. I leaned against the wall of the room who was close to his door and looked at Mr boss who calmly opened the door of his room and shutting it behind him.

Its just then I realise I was holding my breath. I turned to Chantal trying to catch my breath " that was so close" I say still catching my breath.

Chantal is looking at me with an expression I can't read. I ignored her and made my way to the kitchen, I start cleaning the kitchen and soon, Chantal joined me " Dear I will be in the lundary room ok" she says in a sweet voice

" no Chan, I will do it when am done here. Just go have some rest" I tell her gently

Looking at me in appreciation, she smiles " you are such a sweet little baby" she says caressing my hair. I blush a little at her complement but suddenly, a frown forms on my face .

Seeing my reaction " what's wrong dear" she asks gesturing with her hand.

" am 19years already so am not a kid anymore " I say puffing my mouth showing her how annoyed I was, but she starts laughing again " you are just so cute. I really wish you were 10 years so that I will pamper you"

Here she goes again laughing at me but this time I join her. why am I helping her make fun of my?

*************

I was finally done with work for today, even though chantal refused to let me do everything. But wasn't it what Mr boss wanted, so what was the big deal?

I sat on a chair in the kitchen feeling exhausted, I've never worked this hard before.

Suddenly, I hear a soft voice " tired. Aren't you?"

Directing my eyes to the door, i see Silvio casually leaning on the kitchen door watching me

" why do you always look so scared?" he asked in a worried voice. " I don't " I was shocked by my own words.

Slowly coming closer to me, he sits on the chair opposite to me " you really aren't good at lying so I will advise you not to lie much" he said with a sweet smile.

" what do you think if we get to know each other a little" he asked leaning back on his chair crossing his arms over his chest.

I remained silent unsure about what to say. He looked at me and raised his brows waiting for my reply but I just remained silent.

" I can see you don't talk much. I will start the talking then. How old are you?" wow he was going straight to the point.

" 19" was all I said looking down at my laps and playing with my hands. I was nervous but not afraid. He wasn't as scary as Mr boss.

" hmm I see" he said almost as a whisper. " do you know why you are here?" my eyes widened at his question, I was expecting any question but not this one

" yes" I sadly  answered " am here because the heartless Mr boss deceived my father into selling me" I could feel myself tearing up and my voice trembling " and my father, the only person I knew since I was born just accepted " by this time I was crying that pain I felt  yesterday was back.

Silvio looked at me with so much pain, It was like he was feeling my pains and I felt embarrassed for crying this way infront of a stranger. I couldn't take it anymore so I just stood up " excuse me" was all I said before running out of the kitchen and headed out of the house to the pool chantal showed me to take in some air.

I Stood infront of the pool and buried my face in my hands crying, why did he have to remind me I was betrayed by the person I loved the most.

" and who told you were free to come out of the house" I know that voice , yes it's him. Mr boss. Quickly drying my tears away with my arm, I slowly turned to look at him, unsure of what to do or what will happen next.

I felt his intense gaze burning every part of me, I know this look, he's surly going to slap me again for coming close to his pool. No i didn't want it to happen again.

" A-a- am s- sorry s- sir" I said in fear looking down at my slippers the one Chantal gave me earlier.

But his next move almost make me pee in my pants,

He was coming close to me and I slowly took some steps back but he kept on approaching me. I took one step when ever he took two.

I only remembered there was a swimming pool behind me when I fell inside. Oh no I can't swing

I tried to swim out but I couldn't, I was drowning, the pool was very deep. I tried calling for help and saw him standing there doing nothing to get me out. Did he really want me to die?

I felt myself slowly drowning and saw heaven opening to allow my soul in. This was the end of my life but I heard a splash before closing my eyes.

______________________________________

Hey guys sorry for the late update. I was a little busy with studies.

And as I promised, I made this chapter a little longer that the previous one.

Hope you liked it. If you did please touch the little star to vote, that will make me happy and motivate me in updating more often.

Love you all💖💖💖💖💖