chapter 5- new life

Shary's POV
I woke up this morning and the bright light from the sun entered my eyes making me to scrub them. The room was strange

" this. ...this ...is not my room" I said as I started to panic, I jumped off the bed and looked around the room in surprise

"Looking for something?" someone asked in a questioning tune.

I turned around and all my memories came back when I saw chantal standing infont of the door with a look full of question marks.

"N...no i wa..was just looking for the bathroom " I started to stutter as I was thinking of what to say.

"That's it behind you, and these are your clothes, I personally bought them for you " she said pointing at a chair that was beside the bed. She turned and as soon as her hand touched the door's handle, I called her

" chantal"

She froze and slowly turned as she heard my voice.
" yes shary " she answered with a huge smile

"Thank you " the word came out as I muttered

" you are welcome dear, its a pleasure helping you. Now hurry up we have allot to do today " she said opening the door.

" allot to do like?"

Chantal closed back the door and came close to me, but this time I wasn't scared of her anymore but was curious.

" thinks like washing dishes, cleaning every room in this house, doing laundry, and many more " she said rolling her eyes from left to righ along with her head.

" wow are we going to do all of that today?" I was a little surprised and my voice and face showed it all.

"I've asked myself that question too, we are usually 5 of us incharge of the house, but Aaron fired them all, He said you could do that alone" she put her hands on my shoulders as she shocked me with her words.

"What!!!!!"

I pushed her hands off my shoulders in surprise, My voice was really loud, but I didn't care if I could be heard outside

"You should be greatful I begged him not to send you to go work in one of his plantations as a slave"she was trying to sound comforting but it wasn't comforting me at all.

I sobbed as I dashed into the bathroom.
I took my bath in tears thinking about my life

"Why don't he just kill me and get done with all these games." I spoke to myself in the shower as I cried even louder digging my hands in my wet hair.

After few minutes, I stopped crying and dried myself, cleaned my teeth with a new toothbrush I estimated was for me, brushed my hair and put a towel around me as I got back into the room.

Chantal wasn't in the room when I came out of the bathroom, I took a look at the clothes that were on the chair and they were very beautiful, there were 5 jean pants and 7 T-shirt.

"How did she know I loved jean pants?" I asked myself smiling in appreciation.

I took a blue jean pant with a white T-shirt and put it on, then later went out of the room looking for chantal so that we could start working before the so called Mr boss changes his mind about allowing me to stay here.

I went down stairs looking for chantal but in vain, wondering in the house , for some minutes, I decided to go back to the room where I was but couldn't find my way back. " oh my God , where am I? How will I get back to that room" my voice was shaking from frear, panic took over me and I wished I never left that room.

I started walking backwards as I heard a sound but couldn't determine where the sound was coming from,  the lights went off suddenly .

I was terrified " no I don't want to die today, or is that so called Mr boss keeping a beast in his house?" I spoke to myself in a very low shaky voice, every part of my body was trembling,  I only saw this in movies but now I am living  it.

______________________________________

Do you think Aaron is really keeping a beast in his house? Or is shary just hallucinating.

I really want to know what's in your mind. Thanks for reading this chapter, sorry for the short chapter. Promise to update soon