7

8 years later...

Namjoon's Pov

Blue eyes, sunkissed skin tone, tall-lean muscular body, and thick black hair. I stare at myself in the reflection of the full-length mirror.

I rake my fingers through my hair and smile, I can still see my dimples. The old charm that makes her fall for me but now, every girl says my eyes are my charm.

The only different things on me are my eyes and I got my jaw reconstructive surgery, emphasize my face more since the incident cause half of my face ruined. I'm completely a different man now.

It's been 8 years after the horrific incident, I live with my grandfather in New York for a long time, if not because of him I will be dead, nothing left on me.

He's been hired a bodyguard for me and my mother this whole time just to watch for us from the distant. Mr. So Jisub was the one who saved me and my mother from the fire, I thought he was just a normal neighbor next door but I was wrong. He's my grandfather's bodyguard. Being hired to protect us this whole time.

It was my father last wish, he wants me to be an independent, responsible and a strong man by growing up as an average people until I reach eighteen.

All of his wealth will be completely mine once I entered college and from that my life change. I living with abundant wealth and continue the Kim legacy.

I will never forget about it and I will find out who's behind all of this shit. I have been waiting for this moment for a long time now.

I'm pretty sure that Lee Dong Wook set all of this just to get rid of me from his daughter life.

He pays someone to set my house on fire and trying to kill me and my mother, the vision of the scene kept flashing in my mind that will always make me felt wrathful and all I've been thinking is to make his life miserable and torment.

However, I have no solid evidence to accuse the old man of doing all this. Because of the richness and honor, he has made it becomes increasingly difficult.

I will come back to Seoul today, ready for my flight early in the morning. I button up my shirt and brushed my hair backward. I even get a new haircut yesterday, to make sure myself look smart and clean.

I can't wait to see her again, does she miss me like the way I do? How can a brutal man like Lee Dong Wook have a daughter like an angel?

Will she be upset if I'm the one who makes her father miserable now? The Lee Corps, owing to KNJ more than millions of dollars.

A couple of years ago I offered him a loan where I agreed to be one of his partners and now he is losing money when I opened a new branch in Seoul with high technology, the newest and largest telecom company in Asia.

Guess what, I do it on purpose. I wanted him to live in suffer and feel how poor people live their life. Now he can not afford to pay those debts, so I, myself will go there to get things done.

There is a dirty blonde hair woman laying on my bed still in her slumber world after a rough and fun time last night with me.

"Hey, where are you going baby?" She's awake, as she gets off of the bed with the bedsheet wrapped around her petite body.

"Off to work," I reply.

"Last night, was an amazing night ever. Thank you." She hugs me from behind and nuzzles her lips at the back of my neck.

"My pleasure, can you help me with something?"

"What is it, Daddy?"

"Blow me off, baby girl, you're so damn hot this morning," I say as I smirk devilishly.

I still stood up in front of the full-length mirror can see her reflection in the mirror. She's one of Victoria's Secret angel and my one-time thing.

I will never get attached to a woman as much as I attached to her. Lee y/n still own my heart even though now she thought that I was dead.

I wonder how does she look like now. My beautiful, gorgeous and innocent princess.

She moves to stand right in front of me with a slow and sexy motion, she gets on her knees, facing my bulge.

She unzips the zip of my pants and rubs me gently against my clothed hardened dick. She's really good at pleasuring a man.

I groan as her little fingers grab my dick out of my boxers. My phone ring before she can do anything to amaze me. I sigh as I look at the caller id.

It's So Jisub my bodyguard.

"Hello, what's up?"

"Sir, your flight is ready and your things already packed up. The chauffeur will be at your place in ten minutes."

"Okay, thanks..."

I hang up and stare down at her, "Sorry, baby girl, maybe next time." I zip back my pants and walk out of the room leaving her dumbstruck.