22

Y/n's Pov

I walked out of the restroom after done fixing my makeup, hair and my clothes. I looked like a brand new again after being involved in a hot messed make out with Demian. I strode down the hallway that was lead to his office.

I was about to knock the door but stop when I heard my father's name being called out by someone who is really familiar.

They were talking about the incident and culprit stuff I didn't mean to eavesdrop but I need to know what's going on here and it's involving my father.

My eyes widened as I heard everything he said it's a horrible Deja Vu to be right in front of his office while he was talking about his evil plan this entire time. He purposely drags my father down and makes us live in vulnerable.

My father is not a killer. There's no time to think about it anymore, I push the door open slowly and standing right in the doorway.

"What have you done, Demian?" I asked a sharp pain penetrate right into my chest. I feel suffocating. I can't breathe.

The tears in my eyes, I can't control it from dropping down my cheeks. I never felt hurt like this before and the last time I feel like this the moment when Namjoon went forever.

"Baby, I can explain all of this. You are just misunderstanding. Just calm down and sit here, we can discuss this all over." He calmly answered.

There are his bodyguard and the unfamiliar guy sitting on the couch right across him. I wipe off my tears and slightly smile. I don't want to make a scene here in front of his men.

"I don't need your explanation, Mr. Demian Emanuel Kim. I have had enough of your bullshit! I'm sorry for interrupting your discussion. I want to go back to where I really belong!" I said and turn my back on him.

"Excuse me, gentlemen. I need to get her back..." I can hear his voice oozing through the hallway.

One arm goes around my waist and the other covers my mouth. I try to tell out but it's muffled... And he lifts my feet off the ground and takes me towards the elevator. He gently put me down and pressed the stop button on the side of the elevator after the door closed.

"What are you trying to do to me?" I shouted.

"Can you please don't shouting like that." He heavily sighs.

"Or what? You will pay someone to kill me? Or you want to sell me off and be a prostitute?"

"What's making you think like that? I would never do anything like that to you and I know what I did to your family is wrong but can you at least give me a chance to explain everything."

"No! Can you please send me back to Seoul. I can't keep up with your deception. I had enough of it, I thought you were a nice person but it turns out not. You are worse even worse than the devil himself. You have no remorse upon your action and if making my family suffered can make you delighted then I'm pretty sure by making me fall for you can make you very pleased the most in your entire life."

"Wait, you fall for me?" He asked as if nothing bad was happening between us.

"I'm fucking in love with you!" I yelled in his face. "And I regret that..."

"No, please don't regret it, baby... I love you too... That's what I've been waiting for." He says.

He lunges at me, pushing me against the wall of the elevator and his lips are on mine. He takes full advantage, his tongue expertly exploring my mouth. I wanted to push him away but it's seemingly impossible.

"I love you, Lee y/n... More than anything in this world." He whispers against my lips.

For the first time in my life, I saw him smiling, a genuine one and there were tears trickle in the corner of his eyes. I shouldn't trust this wicked man and this must be one of his tricks to get me into his traps again.

"Please, let me go... Demian..."

"No! Never! I will never let you go after I know that you are in love with me and I will tell you the truth why I did this and why I choose you instead of another woman in this world. You will know the truth sooner, baby but please give me a chance to prove that I'm not a bad guy just like you guess and I will give you some time to think about it whether you want me or not after I explain it all to you."

"Okay, but this is the last chance, Demian..."

"And this will be the last time you call me Demian." He slightly smiles at me and I'm a little bit confused by that statement.

"What do you mean by that?" I asked as he pushes the stop button once more and the elevator moves down slowly.

"You will know soon, baby but I'm not sure if you are going to like it or hate it." He looks at me.

"I hate surprises and don't make me hate you more..." I muttered.

Namjoon's Pov

She was packing up her stuff in her room as I standing in the doorway it seems like she didn't notice me yet. I've never been this nervous in my life before.

Should I tell her that I'm Kim Namjoon, her lovely sweet boyfriend or just stay as I'm now? I literally can't see her crying again and again because of me.

We will fly to Spain tonight, I want her to meet my mother and my grandma. They must be really excited about meeting her, the only woman who owns my heart.

Seeing her in skinny jeans, a pair of a black shirt and a red converse reminds me of the past. She always wearing that when we were on a date, casual but pretty sexy at the same time.

Her long dark hair is tied in a high ponytail style and light make up makes my heart beating rapidly. I ache to know every nuance of her body, every crevice. Will she lovely react like to my touch like the way she did in the past?

"Are you done yet, baby?" I asked.

"Just a minute, I need to pack my undies..."

"Woah, undies... I can help you..." I come closer to her.

I slipped my hands around her waist and buried my face in her neck. She's smell nice, like fresh roses in the garden.

"Don't..." She whispers as my lips tracing down her neck.

"I just wanna kiss you. I miss you." I said and brushed my lips against her ear.

She turns around and facing me before I can kiss her more. "Demian, don't do this. It's not appropriate for us."

I slightly chuckled. "Says the one who wanted me in the conference room..."

"That was a mistake and I shouldn't say that..."

"Yeah, a beautiful mistake." Pulled her body closer to mine and without her knowledge, my lips landing on her and kiss her passionately. "Let me help you with the undies, so we can decide which you should wear on our special night, even though I would prefer you to wear nothing," I whispered against her lips makes her cheeks slightly blushing.

I know sooner or later she will know who I'm really are. I'm her lovely, sweet boyfriend, Kim Namjoon. I need to makes thing right before everything gets worse.