23

Y/n's Pov

Finally, we arrived after almost 8 hours flight from New York to Spain. I was a bit excited because this is the first time I'm going to Spain.

Even though I'm still mad at him but I can't help myself from this enthusiasm. I wish to have a great time here.

I really need his explanation for all of this, why he dragged my father down and accused him of murder. My father is a nice man although his appearance looks like tough.

I never learned anything bad from him and he always thought me about honesty, respect and be generous. Why would he want to kill someone?

I'm not talking that much in the aircraft whilst Demian, he tried to cheer me up and tried to convince me everything will be great. Honestly, I can't hate his guts when I'm really in love with him.

Yes! I'd love him so much, as much as I love Namjoon but no one can be compared to Namjoon, he's one of a kind in this world.

Demian and I were escorted to his family mansion by his grandfather's bodyguard and a chauffeur.

His family is like royalty, too much protection and even Demian himself is paranoid when he knows I'm going out without a bodyguard.

We finally arrive at his family mansion or should I say it's more like a castle instead of a mansion. He opened the door for me and lend his hand to me.

"Come, baby, we are here..." He said.

"Wow, is this your home, Demian? This is huge than mine, it's enormous." I asked.

"Yes, my family home. Come, everyone must be expecting us. I'm pretty sure they are excited to see you. My future wife."

We are welcome by his grandparents and... "Mrs. Kim Yoori?" My eyes widened the moment I saw her standing beside Demian's grandparents. His grandmother is Spanish that's why he can speak very adequately. While his grandfather is Korean what a happy family he has here.

"Welcome, sweetie. I hope my Joonie does not cause trouble for you. Let's get inside, you must be really tired after many hours in the flight." She said and gently smile.

What? Joonie? I averted my sight to see Demian that was standing right beside me this whole time. He sheepishly smiling at me.

Why I didn't realize this entire time am I too stupid to realize it, he does look like Namjoon but with different eyes color, and face structure. His dimple appears every time he smiles. He is... Kim Namjoon.

"She's a really beautiful woman, Joon... No wonder my grandson really love you." His grandmother said as she draws me into an embrace and leaving me blushing there.

"Mom, I will show her the room or should I just let her sleep in mine." He smirks at me.

The maid taking our luggage as he grabs my wrist leading me inside the mansion, I can see a big framed photo of him graduated and their family photo in the living room walls. I was to busy studying his muscular back as we climbed up the stairs that will lead us to the bedroom.

"Namjoon..." I whisper.

He stopped dead in his track and turning around to face me. "Yes, baby..." He smiles.

"Why didn't you tell me earlier?" I asked.

"It's complicated, how can you believe in someone you thought has died in the past? Look at me now, I'm not the old Kim Namjoon I used to be, I'm fully a different person and how can I convince you?"

"But you should have contacted me, texted me or pay me a visit so I won't waste my time mourned over you! Why do you have to be so selfish!"

"I'm sorry y/n, I'm trying to contact you but I was devastated when I knew your father was one of the main suspects of the incident. I tried to put your father behind the bar but the moment when I saw you in his office instantly change my mind. I realize that I'm still in love with his daughter, Lee y/n and I planned to drag his company down by offering him a loan when I'd find out about his financial problem, I wanted him to suffer just the way I did with my mother but it's not fair since I knew he's not the culprit behind the wheel. I will do anything to fix my mistake and I will write off his debts."

I gasped and pulled away from him. "I'm suffered because of you! I almost die because of you! Yet you are here planning to torture my family more than it was! I can't believe you could do this to me. My father was right about you, you're a ruthless man! I shouldn't have got near you in the first place if I knew you are my disaster in the future."

"I know I was wrong and I'm here to tell you that I'm ashamed of myself. I'm begging you for one more chance, I will fix it, everything that I've made to your family." He grasps both of my hands and placed it upon his chest.

I can feel his heart beating rapidly, like a rabbit and his face a bit flushes. His blue eyes look glassy and tear trickle in the corner of his eyes.

"I don't want anything involved with you, i want you to write off my father's debts and I want to return back to my family. I don't belong here. We don't belong together." I reply emotionless.

His face is an inch from mine, blue eyes holding my gaze steadily and with affection in it. He placed his arms around my waist to pulled me closer and now I trapped in his holds.

"No, I won't let this chance slipped off again. I love you so damn much, baby and I know you do too. So, stop pushing me away and this is the only chance for us to be together again. After many years, this is the most anticipated time I've been waiting for. I want to marry you, have kids with you and I will lavish you with my boundless love. Isn't that what you're dreaming for? Since in high school."

"Huh! As if! It will never happen and I will never marry you. Never in my life! I will go back to Seoul this weekend!" Fire shoots up from my stomach and floods my face. And he's already got my body running rampant with tingles at a simple touch.

"That's a great idea baby, I can meet my father and mother in law there, we can discuss our marriage and get to know each other even better."

Unbelievable! I thought we were having a serious discussion yet he is here talking about marriage! This guy is lethal.

He took me into his room without even bother to take off his hands of me. "This is our room and make yourself at home, baby." He said.

My eyes wandering around the large room and stop at the study table in the corner of the room. There's a small frame of a photo that looks really familiar to me. It's our photo, that was taken by one of his friends we were sitting on the yellow scooter looks like a pair of a happy lover.

"Do you still remember that? It's the day I got the scooter from my first payment. I missed that time so much." He laid his chin on my shoulder as I staring at the photo.

"Of course I do remember, the whole summer holiday you've been ignoring me because you were busy with all of your part-time jobs and I thought you were cheating on me."

"I will never cheat on you, why would I wanna cheat on you when you're my only goal in my entire life?" His arms encircle my waist from behind and he kisses my neck, soft and tantalizing.

Dammit! My knees are melting... His voice is deep, tickling my ear and full of meaning.

"Whatever, sweet talker!" He arches a brow and I shove his arm playfully, though my pulse is racing.

"Am I forgiven yet?" He whispers.

I turn my body around and look at him deep in the eyes. "I dunno..."

"Better hurry up, I can't wait for it any longer..."

My heart lunches and a fiery warmth spreads from gut to my finger-tips- all over my body. We kiss more in contented bliss, slow and sensuous. Should I give him another chance?

"You're the sassiest, sexy brave and beautiful woman I know, inside and out. I'm falling for you again and again. I will never regret it even if I've to go through all of this again just to be with you." He says in a deep whisper after we pull apart from one of the kissing session.