28

Namjoon's Pov

She softly scoffed at my statement as she leaned against the wall facing me with her annoying expression. I like the way she had me around her fingers, controls me like her little errand boy and perhaps I'm willing to be her slave if that will make her glad.

"You know what, maybe I began to regret myself for knowing you in the first place or I wish we never met in the past. Nothing about you is a good thing, not even a single hair of yours, maybe you'd in the past but not now. Kim Namjoon, the only man that I've ever in love with not you, Demian Emanuel Kim." She coyly said.

"None of your sarcasm can change my mind and not a single soul could have you beside me. I'm gonna tell you one thing, a good thing will never satisfy you like how this bad thing, satisfy you." I pointed myself as a bad thing.

I lean closer, reducing the gap between the two of us and breathing in her sweet scent. Smelling her neck and down to her exposed cleavage.

"Stop doing that, pervert." She softly whispered.

"Dean might be a good man who can lead you to heaven but for me, I can bring the goddamn heaven to you, if that's what you want?" I whispered into her ear as she slightly gasped.

She doesn't realize the power I had, once I said that then I'm fucking mean it. I will get her back, not even God can stop me. Once mine will always be mine.

She is walking on the stage and stood beside the half-age woman who was the host for the night. Watching her struggle in her little dress makes me aroused, I mean every man would be too if they saw a beautiful angel who's fall from above wearing that sexy mini dress.

Our private time in the lady's room was intense and I wish I can stop the time right at that moment so I can have all of her by myself. Seeing Dean touching her intentionally makes the inferno burning inside of me and I can't stand the fact that they were engaged, since when though?

"Ladies and gentlemen, may I have your attention, please. Tonight is the KNJ corps third annual charity auction party. Gentlemen, get out of your wallets because you'll be bidding on a date with some Seoul's most eligible bachelorette. First up, our gorgeous Miss Lee y/n. So, who wants to start the bidding?"

I instantly raised my hand. "1 million."

I smirk as I saw her expression, she was standing on the stage with the host. How beautiful she is tonight, no words can describe her.

"2 million."

I can see Dean raised his hand right after me. I can see she's smiling sweetly at him meanwhile she gave me a death glare. Why she has to be so mean?

"5 million!" I raised my hand again.

"6 million!" Another comes from someone in the crowd. Dirty geezer.

"8 million!" Dean raised his hand again.

"10 million!" Another man shouted from the crowd.

The circumstances surrounding the hall getting intense as the bidding getting higher and higher. I clenched my jaw and raised my hand. I better stop this before it is getting out of hand.

"100 million!"

Her mouth gapes when she heard that. No one can compete with me in this. I throw my money boldly to have a date with her if that can change everything between me and her then thanks, Jesus. I can hear everyone in the hall gasped and applause when the host said "Sold! To Mr. Demian Emanuel Kim."

I make my way to the stage and climbing up the stairs that will lead me to her. My beautiful angel. I gently smile and slowly reached one of her hands. My lips landed on the back of her hand.

"Your mine tonight, baby," I whispered.

She was blushing and speechless. Victory is mine! I can sense Dean's frustration from distant. I have to prove that she is mine and nobody can lay a finger on her. Possessive much right?

Who would have thought someone is willing to pay 100 million for a date? Seriously a date cost 100 million but it's worth it since it will be a date with my gorgeous lady, Lee y/n.

Tonight will be the best night ever, I will give her everything she deserves and makes her exclusively mine.

"Let me buy you a proper dinner and don't want to waste my the most expensive date ever," I whispered.

I lead her off the stage and walked towards the backstage where we can have our own privacy. I'd want to kiss her in front of the guests but it might be ended up with her hand on my face. So, I played it cool and full of patience in order to get her back in a gentleman's way.

"Stop touching me!" She's screams whispers at me as she pulled her hand out of my grip.

"Hey, I won't hurt you, baby," I said followed by my light laugh.

"No hanky-panky! Remember the rule, Mr. Kim." She crossed her arms across her chest.

It makes her breast slightly pressed and I can't take my eyes off of her. How stunning she is tonight, is unspeakable.

"That doesn't worth my million, baby. Well okay, anything you want, I'll treat you with respect and love tonight."

Her cheeks slightly blushed.