30

Namjoon's Pov

We are sitting on the table while she is slurping her slushy with a giant fluffy brown Teddy Bear beside her. I can't take my eyes off her, can't resist how adorable she's yet she always claimed that she was a grown-up woman.

The way my black shirt on her looking so nice, the hem of the shirt fall above her knees and she tied her hair in a high ponytail. Luckily, I always bring a spare shirt with wherever I go but unfortunately my sweatpants didn't fit her.

My wild imagination started running, imagining what she got under the black shirt of mine. The way she holds me when we ride the carousel, I was holding her waist helping her to climb the unicorn ride.

Her body fit in my hand. I can't forget the feel of our skin getting contact, literally like an electric shock. I can't help but feel her more.

She is blinking her eyes a few times. "Why are you staring? Is there something on my face?" She asks.

 "Why are you staring? Is there something on my face?" She asks

"Nothing, it's just that you look nice in my shirt. So fucking adorable." I answer right away makes her completely flushed.

"You always said that and I bet you said that to all of your exes." She immediately frowned.

"Still wanna pry my past? Come on, let the past be now you're my future and you're my priority. I will make sure you are my first and last." I gently smile at her.

"It's such a pleasure to mocking you and I love to do with." She spontaneously laughs.

"Well, do it whenever you want to if it makes you happy. I'm okay with it besides that I have my own reasons why you are happy with me." I reply sarcastically and widely smile showing off my dimples.

"Sometimes you can be the pain in the ass!" I hit the nerve purposely, love to see the way she gets mad at me. Satisfied by the way she mad at me, makes me feel like a masochistic.

"I know, baby. I acknowledge that." I smirk.

"It's getting late, I should probably go back home now." She suddenly standing up from her seat.

"Hey, wait a minute." I catch her wrist before she can walk away from me.

I pulled her closer made her stumble backward. Her back leaned against my chest. I lowered a bit and stopped when I reached her left ear. "Let's ride the Ferris wheel before I sent you back home," I whispered into her ear.

"Okay, but first get off of me, your voice is tickling me." She softly giggles.

"Oh, you don't like being tickled, baby?" I devilishly smirk.

"Nobody likes it."

I began to give her neck some butterflies kisses. My lips trailing down her neck to her collarbone and gently suck her skin wanting to leave my love mark on her.

"Joonie-ah, don't leave your mark on me." She whines.

"What mark? I know nothing about it, baby." I mumble in between the kisses.

"Don't act like you are an innocent boy anymore Namjoon..." She said, letting out a soft laugh in between her luscious lips.

"I'm an innocent boy, baby. Can't you see how much I'm longing for your love? Begging for you to realize my presence in your life. Our love story is so tragic and I don't want to lose you anymore for as long as I live, as long as I love you, I promise you that I would never let you away from me." I said as I'm tightening my hold against her.

She turns around to face me immediately looking up into my eyes, I was staring back into her bright beautiful eyes that was overwhelmed by what I just confess. There so much love in the air and I can feel it, I bet she also feels the same way as me.

"Namjoon... I'm so glad that you still alive and standing here right in front of me makes it feel like a dream come true. I miss you so much. I love you and nobody can replace that." She placed her hand on my left cheek and slowly caressing it.

"I'm so grateful that you already forgive me for everything I did to you and your family. I will try my best to gain your dad's trust again even if he'll stab with a knife or hit me with a golf iron I will do it just for us to be together."

"You deserve more than that..." She slightly giggling and brightly smiles at me.

I was about to move closer to her but my movement was hindered by something very painful was stabbing in my upper abdomen. My hands grasped the part where the pain was coming from.

"Namjoon! You are bleeding!" She's crying out and yelling for help.

My body hit the ground before I knew it and pitch-black is all I see. All I can hear was her voice, crying for help as she laid my head on her laps.

"Y/n..." I called out her name before I completely passed out.