36

Y/n's Pov (Contain mature and explicit scene.) 🔞

I have to prove to him that I'm not a pussy like him and a woman can also make the first move

I have to prove to him that I'm not a pussy like him and a woman can also make the first move. I don't want to play hard to get again and we've been through a lot since the first day we met.

"Yes, Namjoon. I want you to make love to..." I stated but my sentences were trailed off when I realized where he was staring at.

His eyes were staring down at my chest.

"Ehem! Jesus, y/n what are you trying to do with me?" He breathes not wanting to waste the view right in front of him.

I wasn't aware of my outfit, I was about to change into my nightwear when he decided to barge into my room from the window. Behind this thin satin robe, I'm naked. How did I never realized that in the first place? I was busy hitting him with the stool.

I was mildly interested in making him turn on, seeing him lost his self-control filled my stomach with enough butterflies to make me a nervous wreck.

I've never been in an intimate relationship before but I had a thing for fantasizing about hot steamy sex before and Namjoon was my first kiss and boyfriend. It was the strangest thing.

"Huh? Namjoon..." I'm blushing, my cheeks are red like a tomato.

"Are you sure about this? There is no turning back once you ask for it."

"Y-yes... I've been waiting so long for this, Namjoon." I had to stop for a moment to catch my breath.

"Me either..." He whispered.

"Love me, Namjoon."

"I will..."

His voice was cool and deep, and it warned me somehow. When his lips curved in a smirk, my stomach twisted. He held my gaze as he comes closer to me.

First, he was tall, sexy and his broad shoulders made his tank top look like an advertisement for sex. Then there was his wide, perfectly muscled chest and long legs in perfectly fitting ripped jeans.

I sucked in a breath and composed myself. I was practically salivating over my first love. His face was the final straw, light blue eyes, and the most sensuous lips I'd ever seen, topped by thick black hair that was undercut. Did he cut his hair today?

Only God knows how aroused I'm right now. I barely can breathe the moment his lips land on mine. A soft kiss was just a starter for a hot mess make-out.

I placed myself on his lap and wrapped my legs around his waist. His wide hands gently caressing my back and going up at the back of my neck.

"You taste so good, baby." That deep, ridiculously sexy voice again.

I felt it sizzle over my skin and I pulled him close for another passionate kiss. His fingers interlocked with mine as we fought the urge to be dominant in kissing.

However, he managed to take full control over me and slowly pulled away from our hot make-out. We faced each other and his eyes told me everything he wanted to do to me, and I was sure he saw the same in mine.

He gently put me down on the mattress, my back laid down on the soft bed as he hovered above me. I wrapped my legs around his waist just as his fingers found me, pushing my panties aside to stroke the heat between my legs.

"Namjoon..."

I moan his name. He let out a groan and closed the space between us. His lips claimed mine and I moaned into his mouth, nearly losing it when he slid his fingers inside me.

His touch makes my inside burn like an inferno. My pussy clenched around his slender fingers, wanting for more.

I hardly had time to collect myself before he goes down and spreading my knees far apart as he lowered his head between my thighs, licking, sucking, and eating me out like he was starving, as his life depended on it.

I came instantly, screaming his name as the pleasure come exploded through my entire body. My body jerked and clenched and yet he didn't even bother to stop. His tongue still licking my super-sensitive clitoris.

I was tugging his hair as his tongue thrust in me plus with his fingers still pumping in and out makes me convulsed and quaked, and satisfying loud moaned he gets for the hard work.

When my body stilled, he raised his head, a boyish smile on his lips as he wipes his soaked mouth with the back of his hand.

"You don't know how long I've been waiting for this, hearing you moaning my name and your body trembling in pleasure because of me. The sweet taste of your love juice was beyond expectation, baby." He smirked.

"Don't make me ashamed of your words, Namjoon." I closed my eyes, still limp from the pleasure.

"Oh, baby... This is just the beginning of our night." He said.

Namjoon was lowering his head to kiss the still quivering flesh of my thighs. He tugged my panties down over my legs and tossing them on the floor. Once again, he fingered my pussy again.

"You are so wet for me. The love juice of yours can't stop flowing out of your pussy, baby." He smirked.

He lowered his head and flicked his tongue over my clit, making my whole body shaken by the pleasure he gave me.

"N-namjoon..." I whispered weakly.

"Fuck, baby... You're my whole meal for tonight." His voice was hoarse.

"You can have all of me, Namjoon."