15

Namjoon's Pov

We arrived at my penthouse a quarter before eleven at night. It's pretty exhausting in the plane for many hours but quite fun when with her.

She really talks active and I will never get tired of her, seems like I miss her more than I expected.

She entered the penthouse after I unlock the automatic lock. She looks around not impressed with my luxury penthouse.

I scoffed. She's the first woman that ever done that, can't believe how snobbish she is now.

Well, her mansion way more huge than this penthouse but cannot compare the most recent technology inside my penthouse.

She turns around facing me, "So, where is my room?"

"Did you mean our room?" I smirk.

"I don't have time to fool around, Mr. Demian. I'm tired and I want to get some rest before starting a new day tomorrow with you, again." She says as she rolls her eyes.

"Did you just do that?" I ask. I hate it when someone rolls their eyes like that. Kinda rude but such a turn on.

"Do what?"

I strode towards her and stop before my chest can touch her perky breasts. Not too big and not too small, just nice... I can hover my hands all over it if I want to. Dammit! I can't get over it!

I take a deep breath, "Never, ever roll your eyes like that to me, little girl. You don't know what you're into, you'll get yourself in trouble."

She looks up at me with her beautiful sparkling eyes, she looks like an angel. My sweet dream girl. Then she slightly smirks.

"Who cares? Being with you are already in trouble, what else can I say, being near you is great trouble."

"At least I'm your great trouble, but that all will change one day. I will be your greatest happiness in this world, trust me y/n, you will fall for me so hard and by that day you cannot turn back anymore. Mark my words. Once you are mine, you will always be mine."

"Say that to your exes, Mr. Demian, I bet they are waiting for it."

"I can sense someone is jealous right now."

She lightly laughs. "Jealous? Of them with you? You can chew my ass, I'm so far from jealous and will never be jealous of you with them."

"Be careful with your words, Miss Lee, I don't want the karma hit you in the head." I get closer and closer as she draws back slowly.

She looks flustered and her cheeks were blushing. Like a red tomato. I quickly grab her waist before she can slips off and fall down the stairs that were leading down to the living room.

Automatically, her arms wrap around my neck and panting. She looks over her shoulder and sigh. I can feel her body a bit trembling.

"Be careful, baby girl. You are so lucky I have a great reflex or else you'll fall down like a stupid chicken."

"I'm not stupid, or chicken!" She flushes.

"Yeah I know, but I don't want you to be one of them." I smile and help her to stand on her feet. "Come with me, I will show you our bedroom."

"I'm not going to share the bedroom with you..."

"Where else can I sleep at?"

"On the couch or in the bathtub... Anything can work just fine. Even on the kitchen counter, you can turn on the stove if you get cold, the fire will heat you up."

"Nothing can work fine without you by my side, baby girl," I say as she scoffs sarcastically at my pickup line.

God! She is so savage.

•• ••

Y/n's Pov

I often get hungry in the middle of the night and here I'm sitting on the kitchen counter eating ice cream with a big spoon. I need a big portion of it.

Getting in an argument with that bastard makes me feel hungry and exhausted. At last, he's sleeping in the guest room. Damn him, insisted me to sleep in his bedroom.

I can't fight him anymore so I just ended the conversation by slammed the door on his face. I had enough of him for the day.

I drop my big spoon when someone landed a gentle kiss at the back of my neck. "Jeez! Why did you do that?!" I scream at him as he lightly laughs.

"What are you doing here, in the middle of the night eating ice cream on my kitchen counter?" He asks as he placed both of his hands on each side of me, trapping me so I can't escape from him.

"I'm hungry..."

"Hungry? Again? I thought you ate your dinner already? You ate 3 times on the plane..." He furrows his brows as he slightly smirks.

"Don't judge me... Get me a new spoon, cause you just drop mine," I say and put the ice cream container on the kitchen counter.

"Okay, baby girl." He grabs the ice cream container and pokes his index finger into the ice cream. "Here, open your mouth for me."

"I'm not going to eat the ice cream from your finger. Give me the sp-" I can't finish my sentence when his index finger slides into my mouth.

I don't know what happened to me, I lick the tip of his finger. The ice cream tastes sweeter than usual and I see the merest hint of a smile playing at his mouth while his eye intent on mine.

He slowly slips out his finger from my mouth. Why am I feel this so arousing and sexy? I shouldn't feel this way.

An amused smirk crosses his face as he locks gazes with me. He sexily smirks with a dose of mischief. I bit my lip, noting his eyes to my mouth for a moment.

"Sweeter than sweet am I right, baby girl."

"Y-yes..." My heart leaps for a reason other than flustered, I am afraid I might fall for this evil man.

"Can I kiss you, baby girl?" He is asking my permission, I thought he will just kiss me like he was supposed to do.