Sequel announcement

YALL I DID IT. CHAPTER ONE OF THE SEQUEL IS OUT

So I'm writing a sequel because of all the feedback being positive that you would want to read one. Now, it's gonna take a little while (especially since I've started my freshmen year of high school), having to come up with a new storyline that fits in with the first book, but I've been formulating ideas, and I want more feedback!

Would you rather read another action-ish driven story, or this time around, an emotionally driven story, focusing more on character relationships and developments? Please give me feedback!

Either way, I'm probably gonna call the sequel Questions Of Science (based on The Scientist by Coldplay) unless someone comments a title I like better. (Feel free to comment suggestions.)

Look out for that coming! I'll post another update here once it's released, so keep this story in your library if you want to know when it's posted, or give me a follow ;) that's much appreciated.

But if you want to read more of my stuff, I have a short 3 part Phan fic coming along, so far part 1 is posted and I'm almost finished with part 2 and the storyboard for part 3 is coming along. I have really everything else on hold if you wanna read those, and I have 2 Johnlock oneshots and I'd love it if you enjoy Johnlock and read those two angsty (vent kinda) fics!

Well, that's it from me for now! Au revoir!

<3