✴ Chapter 1: The Beginning

The sonorous sound of alarm clock awaken Taehyung from his long rest, getting up from one's bed.

"School again" he uttered with a yawn as he rubs his both eyes softly and supports oneself on the feet in an erect position to prepare himself for his another new day at his university.

It was 3 months ago since he left his university in Japan and transferred himself in one of the popular university in Seoul for the reason that he desiderates to look for the fucking lad who broke his sister's heart.

"Wherever you are, I'll surely find the hell out of you"

Taehyung lets out a deep audible breath as he head outside of his place with his hands on his pocket and walks about in an deliberately manner. His house is about 10 minutes walking distance so it's not a problem for him to take a walk.

Having a very low temperature at the early morning is normal but somehow Taehyung got a feeling of being uneasy, particularly since the cold breeze was bonking his skin. Great, he didn't even take his jacket with him.

"It's getting colder" he said with a low voice and with his lips partly closed as he looks straight ahead and kept walking.

Out of nowhere, an alluring voice behind him yelled his name.
"Oppa!"

"Ah, that voice again. What is she doing here?" Taehyung thought as he turns his back. He saw her little sister, Lisa with such a huge beam on her face.

"Oppa~" she uttered sweetly, taking a step forward on his direction.

"Little sister, it's you again. What are you doing here? You left our Mom alone in Japan?" Taehyung asked with a dead-pan manner forming on his face.

"Aigoo, what's with that face? huh! I guess oppa doesn't want to see her ravishing sister, eh?" Lisa uttered with a laugh in a quiet way before grabbing ahold on his cheeks, pressing it into a flatter shape.

"Yah, stop squishing my handsome face!" Taehyung expresses, shoving her hands away lightly.
"And please, stop calling me Oppa geez. I'm just 2 years older than you!"

Lisa contracted her eyebrows in displeasure as she crosses her arms around her chest.
"But you're still older than me! but really, why are you like that? such a rude man!"

Taehyung lets out a soft chuckle and messes her hair.
"Aigoo, little sister is cheesed off hm? I just don't want you to stay here in Seoul, you ain't safe here"

"If you're pertaining about that guy, I've already move onㅡ" Taehyung immediately interrupts her sentence.

"That's not the issue here. People here in Seoul are slowly getting aware of us. I don't want to put your life in risk"

Lisa rolls her eyes, still crossing her eyes around her chest.
"Huh! as if they'll facilely bump off of us!"

It took Taehyung a minute before answering her back;
"Little sister... just go home"

Lisa takes in and lets out a long, loud breath.
"Fine, I'll go home but let me walk with you into your University"

"But Lisㅡ" this time it was her who interrupted his sentence.

"After this, I'll go home" Lisa uttered with her huge beam.

"Uh, fine" Taehyung uttered with a sigh and turns his back at her.

He walks slowly in a free and relaxed way as Lisa follows her.
Silence came. No one dares to utter a word just the sound of a foot making by their step till they reached his University.

"Uh, is this really... your University?" Lisa asked as she roams her eyes in the said university.
"Why does it looks like... haunted?"

Taehyung lets out a soft chuckle.
"Little sister, c'mon. You should go home hm? I'll drop in anytime in Japan without you knowing. Now, go home" he said while pressing her away lightly.

"Ah, fine. See you soon, Oppa!"

Taehyung contracted his brow in displeasure again.
"Aish, stop calling me oppa!"

"Nyenye! Bye!" Lisa uttered with a laugh as he plants a soft peck on his cheeks before drifting away, waving.

Taehyung gazes at her for a long time before letting a deep audible sigh as he utters in a low confused indistinct manner.

"Lisa, I'm actually deeming about this, will you ever forgive me if I'll make your ex lover's life miserable?"

-

Pranpriya Manoban (Lisa)
(Taehyung's little sister)

"Oppa, no words can define how happy your little sister is to have you as an older brother

"Oppa, no words can define how happy your little sister is to have you as an older brother. Please, take care always and learn to control your temper"

Eye Color: Black

Blood Type: AB

Blood Color: Dark Blue

Birthplace: Osaki, Japan

Likes: She likes food that contains a lot of sugar; chocolates, cakes, etc.
Otherwise; unknown.

Dislikes: Crowded place and the light of the sun.